What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1651 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #24751
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftedWJ03 View Post
I finally got my roof rack on today
Cant' tell from the front pic but did you also put the 18" extension on it?

Unread 09-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #24752
liftedWJ03
2003 WJ 

Thanks, it is the Rola rack and no I didn't get the extension....I have a sunroof that I like to use so for now its just the short one. I'm going to throw my spare up there soon.

Good call with the silicon around the seams, I've read that they're not that good and I definitely don't want rusty water dripping on my jeep. Bedlining it is a really good idea as well, maybe i'll do that before I put the spare up there so it won't scratch and scuff it up.
03 WJ Laredo 4.0L - Fawkes shackle tabs, Addco rear sway bar, double cardon front driveshaft, IRO adjustable short arms, JKS adjustable trackbar, OME 2.5" springs w/ 1in bb, Bilsteins, 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on Jegs d-windows
liftedWJ03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #24753
MichaelS75
1999 WJ 

Blacked it out sorta
image-2414901572.jpg

MichaelS75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #24754
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Thanks, it is the Rola rack and no I didn't get the extension....I have a sunroof that I like to use so for now its just the short one. I'm going to throw my spare up there soon. Good call with the silicon around the seams, I've read that they're not that good and I definitely don't want rusty water dripping on my jeep. Bedlining it is a really good idea as well, maybe i'll do that before I put the spare up there so it won't scratch and scuff it up.
I am going to be buying one in the next 6 months when my cash builds back up. It's been a spending summer for me.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #24755
liftedWJ03
2003 WJ 

check ebay for the rack, it was the cheapest there, I got it for $186 with free shipping, everywhere else was looking $230+ with shipping included. I ordered it Monday night and got it this afternoon, I don't think I would have gotten it any quicker from any where either
03 WJ Laredo 4.0L - Fawkes shackle tabs, Addco rear sway bar, double cardon front driveshaft, IRO adjustable short arms, JKS adjustable trackbar, OME 2.5" springs w/ 1in bb, Bilsteins, 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on Jegs d-windows
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #24756
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
check ebay for the rack, it was the cheapest there, I got it for $186 with free shipping, everywhere else was looking $230+ with shipping included. I ordered it Monday night and got it this afternoon, I don't think I would have gotten it any quicker from any where either
Will do. That's where most of my money went, this summer, to eBay, among others. What part # is yours! I have a sunroof, too.
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #24757
liftedWJ03
2003 WJ 

it is part#59504.....I don't believe any of them come with the extension piece, you'd have to buy it separately so your good if you just want the 48" one
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #24758
Hytek
1998 ZJ 

Just walked a wk2 and the guy gave me the finger at the next light as I turned. Guess he mad for buying the v6 lol.
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #24759
MattJeep
Web Wheeler
2003 WJ 

What a ****ing doche. People are such little ******* nowadays I swear.
MattJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #24760
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJeep
What a ****ing doche. People are such little ******* nowadays I swear.
X2 a couple weeks ago I had a guy in a Jk flip me off when waved to him :-( that's okay since I think he was a mall crawler ;-)

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #24761
bgohsman
1999 WJ 

Wj

Mmmm...parts. Tie rods and coil spring insulators from RockAuto.

parts.jpg
Unread 09-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #24762
dadamets
2002 WJ 

Wj

Went to replace my Map Sensor today and all I can say is that it was a disaster! So upon removal of the Coolant Temp Sensor plug, I heard a crack and the I look down and the sensor is cracked at the base....now isnt that special.....

So I move on to the map sensor and on a 4.7L it is tucked between the alternator and the AC compressor so getting to the 2 bolts is not easy. Well anyways, I dropped one of the 2 bolts and I cannot find it after 45 minutes of looking.........

Any ideas as to what the part number may be for the bolt?

All I have been able to come up with is this...
http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/.../06101946.html

Any help would be appreciated.

(I already tried to get a bolt at Menards and according to their little display it is a 4mm bolt, which I purchased and cant get it started. The new bolt is a straight cut at the end and the factory bolt is kind of conical at the end)

I have a 2002 Overland with the 4.7L
dadamets is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #24763
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadamets
Went to replace my Map Sensor today and all I can say is that it was a disaster! So upon removal of the Coolant Temp Sensor plug, I heard a crack and the I look down and the sensor is cracked at the base....now isnt that special.....

So I move on to the map sensor and on a 4.7L it is tucked between the alternator and the AC compressor so getting to the 2 bolts is not easy. Well anyways, I dropped one of the 2 bolts and I cannot find it after 45 minutes of looking.........

Any ideas as to what the part number may be for the bolt?

All I have been able to come up with is this...
http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/.../06101946.html

Any help would be appreciated.

(I already tried to get a bolt at Menards and according to their little display it is a 4mm bolt, which I purchased and cant get it started. The new bolt is a straight cut at the end and the factory bolt is kind of conical at the end)

I have a 2002 Overland with the 4.7L
06505841AA

It's a M4.06x1.41x17.00 hex bolt.
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #24764
imaguy3
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post
My da** AC light kicks on by itself, too. I have no idea why, except that the climate control part, where the button is, might be flaky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek View Post
Ok good I'm not the only one. I thought I was going crazy for a moment when it happened.
If you have the dual climate control and have it on automatic sometimes it will kick on, especially if conditions are right for the windshield to fog... The AC helps draw moisture from the air to prevent that.
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #24765
dadamets
2002 WJ 

Wj

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
06505841AA

It's a M4.06x1.41x17.00 hex bolt.
Thanks for the part#

I just did a search and the only jeep this part number is showing is for the compass and patriot?

I just want to make sure I get the right one.
dadamets is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.