Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#3,282 ·
straty1987 said:
lol just ordered the Addco rear sway bar and now shopping around for grease able bushings.

one guy on ebay has the rear bar list for $145 with shipping. made a few offers and agrees at $138 shipped. has 2 left.
Link?

#3,283 ·
#3,285 ·
Thanks man!

#3,287 ·
I use and recommend Marine Grade grease for bushings. There are lots out there but basically it boils down to high temp vs. water resistance. I’m not using it for wheel bearings, which would require high temp stuff.

#3,289 ·
Steve-O said:
Sway bars the finishing touches on your masterpiece? LOL, really though with all your mods I'd have thought you already did the sway bars.
She's almost done...! Hopefully she will be drivable tomorrow... I ordered the sway bars a while ago, but iro said that addco makes them per order and it took like a month to get them... posted some new pics up from today in my thread FYI... BTW, no they are not the finishing touch... I still have to add my led rock light pods, then the xbox360 will be the finishing touch... ;)

#3,290 ·
She's almost done...! Hopefully she will be drivable tomorrow... I ordered the sway bars a while ago, but iro said that addco makes them per order and it took like a month to get them... posted some new pics up from today in my thread FYI... BTW, no they are not the finishing touch... I still have to add my led rock light pods, then the xbox360 will be the finishing touch... ;)
lol the jeep is never done. something will show up to be added

#3,291 ·
straty1987 said:
lol the jeep is never done. something will show up to be added
LOL, I might get a blender to make smoothies on the trail... ;)

#3,292 ·
LOL, I might get a blender to make smoothies on the trail... ;)
lol see now u need power inverter and places to put 120V outlet in the jeep. back to the shop she goes

have any info or link on the led rock light pods?

only things left for your WJ seams like engine mods. kenne bell supercharger if you can get one used, HO cams, HO manifold, bigger TB, air intake, high flow exhausts oh crap i gave u a shopping list :D

#3,293 ·
Bass Pro shops had a good deal on kayaks so I added a new toy to the roof for even more possibilitys of adventure and also added some goodies to my survival pack..... i like being prepaired :)

Attachments

#3,296 ·
straty1987 said:
lol see now u need power inverter and places to put 120V outlet in the jeep. back to the shop she goes

have any info or link on the led rock light pods?

only things left for your WJ seams like engine mods. kenne bell supercharger if you can get one used, HO cams, HO manifold, bigger TB, air intake, high flow exhausts oh crap i gave u a shopping list :D
Power inverter is going in with the xbox.... Working on the exhaust atm... she is open cat currently and the 70 series we ordered is to big to fit with my Clayton kit... ordering a 40 series tomorrow so hopefully that will work better... not planning on any other engine mods, the 4.7 puts out plenty of power for what I need... also if by TB you mean track bar, the stock one was replaced yesterday for a beefy jks one... there is a link to the rock lights in my build thread a few pages after my moab pics... not sure which page exactly though and I can't remember the name of the atm... Sorry, I'm exhausted and about to hit the sack so Il have plenty of rest to hopefully finish her up tomorrow...

#3,300 ·
Replaced the right rear window regulator due to me being an ***. I got mad and slamed the back door breaking those cheap plastic clips on the window regulator. Ordered one from E-bay for $44.95 and free shipping and had it installed in less then an hour. Saved a lot cause the dealer wanted $450 to do the job! Window now works like a champ!