Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#32,802 ·
That is just one light strip, attached to a mercury switch so it turns on when I open the hood.
That looks like it beats the hell out of my little led strips (see my sig)... might have to upgrade.

#32,804 ·
thanks. really want to know what part # and where you bought it, so i dont have to take the cowl and wipers apart before i buy the y connector
It is just a 5/32 "y" connector....got mine at NAPA ....very common. And....I did not have to use a puller for the wiper arms....take the cover off and the nut(15mm)shot a couple of drops of PB Blaster in the stud....wiggle and pull straight up..popped right off.

#32,810 ·
Big Props to Rob @ Kevin's OffRoad!!!

I wanted to pick up a KOR belly skid and I have a buddy that lives in Phoenix that's heading to So Cal for Christmas. So I call them up to ask If I pay for it, can my buddy pick it up and bring it with him to save me the $$$ shipping on a 60 lb. slab of steel. Not only did Rob personally go to the warehouse(where they ship product but don't have a will call) in Glendale and pick it up but he gave me a 10% discount and he's meeting my buddy in Phoenix over the weekend so he'll have it before he heads this way on Monday. Normally $226 + about $100 in Shipping to a business address and it came out to roughly $204. Merry Christmas to ME!

Anybody looking for a factory T-case skid? I recently cleaned and painted it so it looks almost new.
Heh hey...get two.

#32,812 ·
How is the Addco upgrade? I need to eliminate some body roll in my WJ.
I do like it, it really firms the ride up. Also went ahead and replaced all 4 link arm bushings with the Prothane bushings and there is def a noticable improvement. I will say it is a lot easier to break the rear wheels free during a u-turn since they stay planted on the ground. Overall i am very happy with the upgrade, took all ov about 30 min in the driveway

#32,816 ·
I do like it, it really firms the ride up. Also went ahead and replaced all 4 link arm bushings with the Prothane bushings and there is def a noticable improvement. I will say it is a lot easier to break the rear wheels free during a u-turn since they stay planted on the ground. Overall i am very happy with the upgrade, took all ov about 30 min in the driveway
Are the Prothane bushings for the Upper/Lower Control Arms or the Sway Bar Links?

#32,819 ·
I got them off Amazon and it was for a set of two for the upper and lower sway bar links. cost me like $30. I figured if i was going to do the sway bar i might as well do the bushings too
Would it be these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AVUDC6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I need new bushings but this is the only kit I've found and it comes with the 9/16" bar bushings. I just wondered if they had one with just the link bushings?!?!