Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#32,524 ·
They look very similar to the Spod set-up. How much you looking to get?
(Note: I'm not a vendor at the moment so i'm not selling anything yet; just clarifying so i don't get banned)

With 5 relays, 10 fuses, brackets, and 30 ft of wire already attached, I'll be looking to get $95ish before shipping. Without the brackets, it'll be $82. With only a single relay, 2 fuses, and the associated wiring, it'll be $42.

I plan on selling eight different boxes, all of them weatherproof. Some will have buses for the fuses and/or relay coil ground, one box is just fuses, two bigger boxes will have up to 10 relays and 40 fuses (those could go all the way up to $185, not sure on pricing yet).

I may be able to get something going after thanksgiving; if i do, you'll be the first to know

#32,525 ·
(Note: I'm not a vendor at the moment so i'm not selling anything yet; just clarifying so i don't get banned)

With 5 relays, 10 fuses, brackets, and 30 ft of wire already attached, I'll be looking to get $95ish before shipping. Without the brackets, it'll be $82. With only a single relay, 2 fuses, and the associated wiring, it'll be $42.

I plan on selling eight different boxes, all of them weatherproof. Some will have buses for the fuses and/or relay coil ground, one box is just fuses, two bigger boxes will have up to 10 relays and 40 fuses (those could go all the way up to $185, not sure on pricing yet).

I may be able to get something going after thanksgiving; if i do, you'll be the first to know
Ok, Sounds good!

#32,526 ·
Well last weekend I blew up my transfer case up elk hunting

Plant Purple Jaw Petal Grey

So tomorrow I will be taking delivery of my new truck a 03 ram 2500 4x4,

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

And of course I will be keeping my Wj, it now will be the wife's dd and my toy :) but it will be on the back burner until I build my truck, it's getting 33s or 35s

#32,529 ·
Not all today, but... Installed my 3" led pod floodlight, installed marine terminals on my Optima battery to make it easier to add new toys, and started cutting the metal to get going on my homemade winch bumper.

I also cut the vinyl to make my spare tire cover, then realized my sewing machine isn't strong enough to sew it. Dammit.

#32,530 ·
I found it for sale. I sold this thing in 2011(?) in immaculate condition, inside and out. Kinda depressing...

From this...

To this:

To this:

Gotta love the mis-matched spare :(

I don't know where the hell my 3" exhaust with 4" tip went...

#32,531 ·
Cut and installed replacements for the tow hook backer plates. I have to get longer bolts because these will serve as the base for my winch plate and the bumper I'll build around it.

#32,533 ·
wjidaho said:
Well last weekend I blew up my transfer case up elk hunting So tomorrow I will be taking delivery of my new truck a 03 ram 2500 4x4, And of course I will be keeping my Wj, it now will be the wife's dd and my toy :) but it will be on the back burner until I build my truck, it's getting 33s or 35s
Yikes!!! What did that feel like and what were you doing?

#32,535 ·
This isn't necessarily what I've done to my wj but we are in the process of trying to bring the LSR incline bumper back. The files are being taken to several fab shops to get quotes on pricing. If interested post in the follow in posthttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/lsrgregs-wj-build-912164/index15.html
or contact me here or on facebook. Enchantedmountainoffroad