Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#31,781 ·
I am scared to buy another set of headlights, bought some off eBay, and 6 months later I was chasing shorts, finally after changing out the relay, switch and count less light bulbs, I went back to my old beat-up hazy ones and now I got it all working right again :) so today I will be buying some wet-sand paper and sand them down

#31,782 ·
wjidaho said:
I am scared to buy another set of headlights, bought some off eBay, and 6 months later I was chasing shorts, finally after changing out the relay, switch and count less light bulbs, I went back to my old beat-up hazy ones and now I got it all working right again :) so today I will be buying some wet-sand paper and sand them down
I still have my OE lamps in the attic. I also have an EBay pair on the truck now that look worse than the originals. Might be doing the same.

#31,797 ·
I will give him 2 pieces of credit.
1. Going out on a limb, grabbing a welder, and seeing what you can do.
2. Welding a metal spacer instead of stacking poly spacers on top of each other.

Having said that, the project should have been scrapped after the 1st or 2nd weld. I mean if you want to do nothing mud bog, sure, I guess...still no where near ideal but you could probably get a couple of good runs with it. Another other that, like say driving down the road, terrible idea.

#31,798 ·
pat85 said:
I will give him 2 pieces of credit. 1. Going out on a limb, grabbing a welder, and seeing what you can do. 2. Welding a metal spacer instead of stacking poly spacers on top of each other. Having said that, the project should have been scrapped after the 1st or 2nd weld. I mean if you want to do nothing mud bog, sure, I guess...still no where near ideal but you could probably get a couple of good runs with it. Another other that, like say driving down the road, terrible idea.
Can't even give that credit, that should never have been done, he should have his welder took away and sent to time out , it's going to get some one killed. I like that fact that he was brave but come on common sense should have stopped that before he was done, even in a mud bog I think it's would just rip apart