What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1585 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Trailing Arms!JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 08-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #23761
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDR83
Installed University of Florida license plate frame to match the Viper's Gator plate
Tuuuuurible!!! Can't believe I sold my fog lights to a Gator fan. I went to UT. Go Big Orange baby. Wouldn't be surprised if those fog lights quit working right after you installed the license plate frame.

cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #23762
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly View Post

Tuuuuurible!!! Can't believe I sold my fog lights to a Gator fan. I went to UT. Go Big Orange baby. Wouldn't be surprised if those fog lights quit working right after you installed the license plate frame.
I think they will work better now that it's on a gators ride lol Go Gators
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #23763
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly

Lol too funny I bet it will lol

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #23764
wsar10
2003 WJ 

fixed yet another DDB wire breakage last night, this time the orange w/white stripe......
today sprayed it off with power washer and "GOJO" the wheels. GOJO and a bit of water takes brake dust off with one swipe !!

-03 WJ laredo 4.0 120k a few minor mods
-93 XJ 5spd, 3" zone lift
wsar10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #23765
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsar10 View Post
fixed yet another DDB wire breakage last night, this time the orange w/white stripe......
today sprayed it off with power washer and "GOJO" the wheels. GOJO and a bit of water takes brake dust off with one swipe !!
Good tip. Now I can quit buying the special wheel cleaner.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #23766
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick

Good tip. Now I can quit buying the special wheel cleaner.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
Or buy better pads and rotors.
Jaketit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #23767
nmay
2001 WJ 

And now just fixed a sizable dent on the liftgate
nmay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #23768
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketit

Or buy better pads and rotors.
What are you running?
cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #23769
jziegler
2002 WJ 

Replaced all 4 tie rod ends, and adjusting sleeves. Changed trans filters. And alignment.
Unread 08-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #23770
2ndhandWJman
2003 WJ 

I hit the local 'pick and pull' trying to score a drivers door master control switch. I didn't find any, but I did stumble onto a WJ with a perfect leather steering wheel. I searched around the yard a bit and found a lug wrench that looked like it might fit the steering shaft nut. BINGO! a few minutes of wiggling back and forth and it was all mine! $12 and I walked out with it.
2ndhandWJman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #23771
99WJ539918
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndhandWJman View Post
I hit the local 'pick and pull' trying to score a drivers door master control switch. I didn't find any, but I did stumble onto a WJ with a perfect leather steering wheel. I searched around the yard a bit and found a lug wrench that looked like it might fit the steering shaft nut. BINGO! a few minutes of wiggling back and forth and it was all mine! $12 and I walked out with it.
Nice find.
99WJ539918 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #23772
PatriotUSMC
2002 WJ 

Installed Treadwright AP tires! Hoping to paint the wheels satin black tomorrow!

PatriotUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #23773
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndhandWJman
Hmmmm. Any interest in selling it?
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:41 PM   #23774
MadMonk
1999 WJ 

Just finished cleaning up after installing a new driveshaft from Carolina Driveline. It took a bit longer than I had anticipated, but part of that is my fault. Anyway, it's done and there are no vibrations, noise, etc as a result. I'm really happy with it. Now, I'm going to bed.
'99 WJ Limited 4x4, 4.0L, Patriot Blue Metallic, IRO 3" springs, track bar, and rear sway bar links, Doetsch Tech 8000 shocks, Tenneco steering stabilizer, Carolina Driveline double-cardan front drive shaft.
MadMonk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #23775
99WJ539918
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
Just finished cleaning up after installing a new driveshaft from Carolina Driveline. It took a bit longer than I had anticipated, but part of that is my fault. Anyway, it's done and there are no vibrations, noise, etc as a result. I'm really happy with it. Now, I'm going to bed.
Nice, how do you like your shocks?
99WJ539918 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.