What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1559 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Poison Spyder JK LED Taillight Wiring HarnessZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 08-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #23371
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

I bought a 01 4.7 limited for $600 bucks.. to keep my other one from being so lonely.

Western Mass 4x4
vwmaniacx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #23372
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
Saw this on Facebook.

Edit: I do like what they did to the sides by making them completely smooth. I'll give them that
I'm calling fake, at least on the drop. How on earth did they manage to get that much negative camber on the front wheels?

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #23373
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples

I'm calling fake, at least on the drop. How on earth did they manage to get that much negative camber on the front wheels?
I hope it's faked but you never know I have seen a dropped 4 door wangler before. Had a Mexican flag painted on the roof :-(

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #23374
03grndcherokee
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm
Saw this on Facebook.

Edit: I do like what they did to the sides by making them completely smooth. I'll give them that
It's real, there's a guy with a photography company that took pics of it. The guys company is b scene photography. And what's the camber matter on it being dropped??

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Video with pics of my old truck.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33PdCP_-8U[/url]
03grndcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #23375
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03grndcherokee

And what's the camber matter on it being dropped??

That it's a straight axle vehicle, there isn't such a thing as camber unless you got some f***ed up parts.
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #23376
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03grndcherokee View Post
It's real, there's a guy with a photography company that took pics of it. The guys company is b scene photography. And what's the camber matter on it being dropped??

There's no camber adjustments that can be made on the Dana 30 front axle or the 2WD axle tube unless you get adjustable ball joints. The problem with that is they usually only offer 2.5* or so of adjustment, and that Jeep is running more than 2.5* negative camber.

Unless he has a custom IFS setup that allows more camber adjustment or custom steering knuckles, there's no way he would be that low with that amount of negative camber on a stock front axle.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #23377
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
Saw this on Facebook.

That is just fugly. Why would someone do that to a Jeep?

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #23378
Ikelovey
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post
That is just fugly. Why would someone do that to a Jeep?

Can't we all just get along here....
Who cares? Remember one crucial thing: Every person that Mods their Jeep (WJ in this case) is building and cultivating the supply and diversity of aftermarket parts market. This guy that slammed his WJ may not be a true believer, he may even be blasphemous with this action, but(if you'll allow me the metaphor) he prays to the same "god". Give him a break.

Case in point: On-board air compressors: The air-bag market drove innovation and the convenience of size and on-demand use that Off-roaders demand today!
Ikelovey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #23379
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Just got home from work and found these at the doorstep. Now I just need to find the energy to install them.
image-147631891.jpg

cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #23380
go-big
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly
Just got home from work and found these at the doorstep. Now I just need to find the energy to install them.
Hey whats the part # on them bad boys
go-big is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #23381
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly View Post
Eagle eyes?

If so I have the same ones. I've had them for a year and they really make the front of the car look much better.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #23382
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikelovey View Post

Can't we all just get along here....
Who cares? Remember one crucial thing: Every person that Mods their Jeep (WJ in this case) is building and cultivating the supply and diversity of aftermarket parts market. This guy that slammed his WJ may not be a true believer, he may even be blasphemous with this action, but(if you'll allow me the metaphor) he prays to the same "god". Give him a break.

Case in point: On-board air compressors: The air-bag market drove innovation and the convenience of size and on-demand use that Off-roaders demand today!
Blasphemous? You are assuming way too much.I get what you are saying, that he is driving small enterprise and capitalism, but it is still ugly to me and it's only an opinion. Relax, your sphincter is way too puckered. :-)

Unread 08-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #23383
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post

Eagle eyes?

If so I have the same ones. I've had them for a year and they really make the front of the car look much better.
That's what I have, but mine aren't dark. It's only a 10-15 minute job, but I hear you.

Unread 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #23384
SierraRipper
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post

Blasphemous? You are assuming way too much.I get what you are saying, that he is driving small enterprise and capitalism, but it is still ugly to me and it's only an opinion. Relax, your sphincter is way too puckered. :-)

YES! BLASPHEMY, IN THE NAME OF JEEP! hahaha cmon now, lets leave sphincters out of this hahah
SierraRipper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #23385
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

First mod to the Girly Jeep today,
Tinted Windows, deff look more sexy
image-2809752758.jpg

image-2636028368.jpg

R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.