What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1535 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Dark Headlights Clear Cor99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Chrome Headlights

Unread 07-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #23011
rcwj04
2004 WJ 

I put this bad boy on today! Brand spankin' new Carolina driveshaft

image-4097132664.jpg

Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #23012
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketit View Post

I'm in now.
Nice what size of lift
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #23013
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacedward

Nice what size of lift
It's 4 with 2 inch pucks so 6, or less because of the RC springs. Soon to be CORRECT.
Jaketit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #23014
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:

It's 4 with 2 inch pucks so 6, or less because of the RC springs. Soon to be CORRECT.
Looks way good
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #23015
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Was a good day...

Put the half doors on since I haven't seen rain in 10 days here in Cali. Unlike Ohio where its been raining almost every day.

Took it to get smogged and passed with with flying colors. after two hours of the guy looking at every single thing under the hood and asking questions about everything that was moved. LOL

Drove it all over Sacramento and the highway in 100F + temps and the guage stayed around 210. WHOOHOO!

Got the 6" + Jeep to fit into the garage by adjusting the up stop on the door a few inches higher. Yippee!

-GCJEEPING's build/mod thread-IT'S A GREEN THING...
gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #23016
flightmedic238
2003 WJ 

Added the always needed YETI bottle opener!! Now it's always with me and I don't have to use my wedding ring all the time!!

image-1694459605.jpg
flightmedic238 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #23017
PHAL23

Quote:
Originally Posted by madslynge87

You don't need extended endlinks for a bb. But if the bushings are smashed then the ekstra 2" might strech en enough to make them pop.
I took the links off and they were dried up and pretty much shot, so that might be it..idk when I disconnected both of them front and rear, it stopped so I'm assuming they're done
PHAL23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #23018
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Jeepforum app via iPhone. Love the silver on silver btw.
cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #23019
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly View Post
Jeepforum app via iPhone. Love the silver on silver btw.
Me too on the silver. It looks sharp.

image-3709944799.jpg

I have the jeepforum app on my phone. I just think it is a PIA that every time I want to upload a photo, I have to go into forum runner from my home screen and search for the jeep forum then I can upload a photo, when I have the jeep forum app on my home screen. Seems like they need a favorites link on forum runner.
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #23020
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I've never seen a Grand Cherokee with half doors like that before (I think those are more like 1/4 doors.. lol). Cool look, but are you just running them to technically be legal? They couldn't possibly serve any other function as far as keeping the interior dry or protecting you in an accident. I'm interested now
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #23021
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Running cool after I replaced the radiator/thermostat/water pump and filled with HOAT. The intake usually runs at 95.

air-intake-temp-coolant.jpg

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #23022
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillathrilla View Post
I've never seen a Grand Cherokee with half doors like that before (I think those are more like 1/4 doors.. lol). Cool look, but are you just running them to technically be legal? They couldn't possibly serve any other function as far as keeping the interior dry or protecting you in an accident. I'm interested now
Have had them for over five years now.

I run them vs taking them off because to me if the doors are off it looks like someone stole them and seeing the A and B pillar with wiring and hinges isnt appealing at all to me.

They are legal so far. I have doors and mirrors. What else can they ask for?

Makes it a lot easier to see when wheeling too.

As for weather I have fixed that already... Made these...

Unread 07-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #23023
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! Now I get it. Thanks for not being a smartass with your reply, because I wasn't trying to be condescending! lol.. Cool idea, in that case. There's an FJ Cruiser running around my city with his doors cut like that and has snap on door panels like that. That was the first time I'd ever seen anything like that.

Cool mod!
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #23024
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping
Was a good day...

Put the half doors on since I haven't seen rain in 10 days here in Cali. Unlike Ohio where its been raining almost every day.

Took it to get smogged and passed with with flying colors. after two hours of the guy looking at every single thing under the hood and asking questions about everything that was moved. LOL

Drove it all over Sacramento and the highway in 100F + temps and the guage stayed around 210. WHOOHOO!

Got the 6" + Jeep to fit into the garage by adjusting the up stop on the door a few inches higher. Yippee!

How do you like those seats. Look like they hold you in place well
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #23025
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
How do you like those seats. Look like they hold you in place well
They are great. Love'em. You don't move when strapped in with the harness. Also the bottom cushion is isn't too hard so your butt doesn't hurt sitting in it for long periods.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.