What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1534 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #22996
PHAL23

Installed my BB and shocks...didn't get sway bar end links that are longer so I'm assuming that's why I hear a popping noise with it attached

PHAL23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #22997
atinari
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjaime_007 View Post
off road trip to pa raush creak

Towing my friend's JK back from the trails

washing the car under it after the trip

I remember seeing your dub for sale on Craigslist and thought you were crazy for what you were asking lol. Thing is sick though what size tires?
atinari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #22998
WJ4x4LIFE

A small camping project in the making almost done, finally finished the "rear windows" and now must move on to the front windows to be completed. I learned to use sewing machine after about 10 tries.

*I may have to re-size the photographs and uploaded them again, sorry in advance.
051.jpg  
WJ4x4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #22999
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkcarp01 View Post

Wait... That puts me really stinking close to right across the River from you...
Well I live in Ripley, where are you?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #23000
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ4x4LIFE View Post
A small camping project in the making almost done, finally finished the "rear windows" and now must move on to the front windows to be completed. I learned to sewing machine after about 10 tries.

*I may have to re-size the photographs and uploaded them again, sorry in advance.
I know a really good canvas/upholstery/awnings guy if you need something like that done.
https://odysseycanvas.com/
Owner is Bob Blom. But, if you like to DIY, then have at it. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #23001
99WJ539918
1999 WJ 

Took the crap driving lights off and then started to use my right angle die grinder on my new to me brush guard. It took the paint off, but not the rust. I'm going to have to step up and use a metal wheel now. I guess I'll be going to the hardware store tomorrow, at least it'll give me something to do tomorrow afternoon. Should look good once I paint it and then the cladding and front and rear bumper covers at the same time with the spray on bedliner. I'll post pictures once I get everything done.
I've heard a bunch of people say many different things about the difficulty level of removing the door cladding. Is it really that hard or bothersome to do? Should I just use newspaper and tape the upper part of the doors off? I'm worried about the paint running if I did that, though. Thanks for the heads up, fellas.
99WJ539918 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #23002
J_Dieter

Picked up my first Jeep last night! Has little nagging things here and there. Started off by trying to get my drivers side mirror "glass" tightened up. My dad warned me of the "Jeep Wiggle" in the steering, but not the mirror, it's horrible, lol.
J_Dieter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #23003
madslynge87
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAL23
Installed my BB and shocks...didn't get sway bar end links that are longer so I'm assuming that's why I hear a popping noise with it attached
You don't need extended endlinks for a bb. But if the bushings are smashed then the ekstra 2" might strech en enough to make them pop.
madslynge87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #23004
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

I vacuumed the dodo out of it today. Tommorow I will take it to the car wash then head down to the mall. I'd post a pic of it but this picture garbage is still happinin.
Jaketit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #23005
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

I assume almost all members have a smart phone that is capable of downloading apps. . .but everyone knows what happens when you assume yada yada. I have the forum app and have had almost no problems uploading photos from my phone. If I have a problem Im able to edit and resize the photo easily with my phone and submit. If you have a smart phone you gotta get the app. Hope this helps.
cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #23006
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

I downloaded the app but was still having a problem. Maybe ill try again tonight if I get some time. If I have a problem ill ask you latter about it. If you don't mind.
Unread 07-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #23007
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepsOLot View Post
Going there next week, got family in Roanoke and Newport News.

Jerry
Randomly happened to see this... I'm in Roanoke!
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #23008
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_WJ View Post
Any members near roanoke va???
Right here. TJ guy, but Roanoke none the less.
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #23009
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly
I assume almost all members have a smart phone that is capable of downloading apps. . .but everyone knows what happens when you assume yada yada. I have the forum app and have had almost no problems uploading photos from my phone. If I have a problem Im able to edit and resize the photo easily with my phone and submit. If you have a smart phone you gotta get the app. Hope this helps.
Was it forum runner??
Unread 07-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #23010
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketit View Post

Was it forum runner??
I'm in now.

image-423598727.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.