Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#28,802 ·
I was multitasking in my WJ today. All at the same time i was: Driving in a snowstorm Doing the speed limit AND! getting pulled over and ticketed for doing 56 in a 55. Apparently, 33's don't allow you to drive faster than what the state police consider reasonable and "prudent" Anyway, heres a shot I got while driving around. http://s833.photobucket.com/user/dhc13/media/The Green Machine/20140312_152625_zpsac953e00.jpg.html
Are you going to fight it, or just pay the fine? 1 MPH over is a bit anal. I guess NY needs all the money it can get with people leaving, because the taxes are so high. Just be glad they didn't catch you with a deadly 32 oz drink :)

Sent from my iPad using electrons

#28,804 ·
#28,807 ·
Jaketit said:
^^looks pretty gnarly. Coincidently on topic I finished putting my rear cover back in so except for some slight touch ups here and there. The cladding is finished. Saturday putting on the front long arms and painting my wheel wells and I'll be good for awhile. Lol!! Like a week!!!!
Looks nice what paint you used I am think about doing the same with my Laredo

#28,812 ·
Got these in the mail today, and it only took like 2 weeks. I've several people talking about how it took months for their stickers to show up.....Now I just gotta figure out where to put 'em.

STILL don't have mine...

#28,815 ·
#28,820 ·
Changed my hazy headlights with another OEM style ones as am not a big fan of the projecter type

And here's another photo of the rims, really I like them

Sent from ME