Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#28,541 ·
Finally got it back after the accident!! Pissed tho got it back with problems still & on top of it the guy put a hole in my sub. Pissed
Don't sign off on anything until you're satisfied.

Tell them to cough up the dough and don't take no for answer. They will cave sooner or later.
Exactly.

#28,543 ·
VIP very important part, arrieved today :)

Attachments

#28,545 ·
That looks good! What bumper is that?
Thanks bud. There are more pics in my build thread :) It's called low profile rock solid from a company called protofab4x4 based in Arizona

#28,546 ·
Thanks bud. There are more pics in my build thread :) It's called low profile rock solid from a company called protofab4x4 based in Arizona
o_O thx

#28,547 ·
Been leaking transmission fluid from the front somewhere. Seems my clamps have come loose. WTF? All tightened up, so far no leaking.

#28,548 ·
Heavy rains this weekend and the floorboard on the passengee side became a large puddle. Sun roof drains were clogged. Yesterday pulled down the headliner to try and clear the drain tubes. Couldnt get the passenger a pillar tube cleared and I still get wet every time it rains. Parking with a tarp over the jeep every where I go until thats fixed :/ went to the dealership today though to get some stuff and came back out to the service manager checking out the wj. Hes got one and wanted to know about lifting it. Advised him to contact kolak for all the best info. Felt pretty good to have him in awe over the dub even when its half apart currently.

#28,549 ·
Ice storm, central TX style last night. Thawed 'er out a bit then took a drive to town and eventually found a few muddy trails. Best day with the jeep ive had yet.....had it not been for the 4wd I would have surely gotten stuck several times. I also made my son a believer in the power of the jeep after almost high centering on someone elses ruts and then backing out going up a muddy hill and moving over enough to avoid the old ruts.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Ragenowski1/media/20140304_084050.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

#28,550 ·
JeepNowski said:
Ice storm, central TX style last night. Thawed 'er out a bit then took a drive to town and eventually found a few muddy trails. Best day with the jeep ive had yet.....had it not been for the 4wd I would have surely gotten stuck several times. I also made my son a believer in the power of the jeep after almost high centering on someone elses ruts and then backing out going up a muddy hill and moving over enough to avoid the old ruts. http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Ragenowski1/media/20140304_084050.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Man. Try the forum runner app. That's to much work.

#28,557 ·
#28,558 ·
More parts on order today,

-MOOG HD tie rod end (draglink to right side knuckle)
-IRO front lower adjustable control arm set
-IRO rear lower adjustable control arm set
-Rear upper A-arm center balljoint
-Stillen Metal Matrix rear brake pads

Thx Kolak for great priceing as always ;)

#28,559 ·
replaced my hood supports, no more stick in the back also no more having to use my head to check oil when I'm to lazy to dig out the stick