What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1392 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-11-2013, 01:18 AM   #20866
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaitalia
Just resIze them before you load them.....I have to do it to post pics too but its easy to do.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using JeepForum
Lol ha ha thanks bro :-)

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #20867
ADragg
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Me too I went wheeling and wanted to up load my photos from that trip :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
Pulled my fenders. Unfortunately jeepforum decided to limit the size of photos and now I cannot upload any photos I take of my jeep through my phone.
That's why you need a Mac Decent amount of editing can be done just in iPhoto (the basic photo browser). And you can set your iPhone or certain digital cameras to dump any new photos on your Mac automatically over iCloud without you ever knowing having to click a button or plug in a cable.

JUST KIDDING - NOT TRYING TO START A MAC vs. PC DEBATE!

My actual advice is to use Photobucket as your photo hosting site. Upload your photos to Photobucket (it's free, just make an account) and you can do things like re-size and rotate photos. And Photobucket automatically makes pictures the right size for uploading on forums and such to begin with (not too big or too small) but you can make them smaller if you need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr80 View Post
I did a mock fit up of the new bumper, and now i javelin to figure out how to make the pics smaller, anyone have ideas on how to do that using only an android phone?

Sent from your back seat!!!
And I believe you can use Photobucket with phones, too. There's probably an app, actually. But I've done it without apps in the past. Otherwise, just search google and find out what app you need to edit photos.
ADragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 02:29 AM   #20868
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Well, finally home again. While I was out of town, my bearing I was waiting to get done in the rear axle couldn't wait. had a god awul noise, but that wasn't it, although good I got it done. They checked the diff and all supposedly ok with that. Still the noise. Said it souned like it was inside of the drive shaft. No play in the driveshaft ujoints at all. Tranny and tcase sounded fine though. Turns out that the rear ujoint was almost fully seized inside causing the issue. No real wear and was no play, but definitely the culprit. Now it rides and shifts a lot better, and have to get used to it as it's like driving a different vehicle now. Flip side is I'm really noticing the front bushing issues now even more. Got a set of RE upper control arms to replace the old stock ones, and then the drivers side ball joints.

What I can't figure out, is why the hell are all the control arms so much worse on the drivers side? plus the ball joints? Front wheel hub was shot same side when I first got it that had to be replaced, as with the TRE's, and the seat was total wrecked. Frame and lower seat wise. Any ideas?

Slowly everything is being fixed though.

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #20869
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Left the sunroof flipped up during a heavy storm. Awesome, soaked the headliner, seats, and carpet. Stained the seats too, going to have to find a way to clean them. While I was inside towelling stuff off, I had the AC on full blast and on recirculate and it helped dehumidify the cabin and dry it out. What a mess.
Sucks. It rained pretty damn hard too...

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 03:38 AM   #20870
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykaaro View Post
Well, finally home again. While I was out of town, my bearing I was waiting to get done in the rear axle couldn't wait. had a god awul noise, but that wasn't it, although good I got it done. They checked the diff and all supposedly ok with that. Still the noise. Said it souned like it was inside of the drive shaft. No play in the driveshaft ujoints at all. Tranny and tcase sounded fine though. Turns out that the rear ujoint was almost fully seized inside causing the issue. No real wear and was no play, but definitely the culprit. Now it rides and shifts a lot better, and have to get used to it as it's like driving a different vehicle now. Flip side is I'm really noticing the front bushing issues now even more. Got a set of RE upper control arms to replace the old stock ones, and then the drivers side ball joints.

What I can't figure out, is why the hell are all the control arms so much worse on the drivers side? plus the ball joints? Front wheel hub was shot same side when I first got it that had to be replaced, as with the TRE's, and the seat was total wrecked. Frame and lower seat wise. Any ideas?

Slowly everything is being fixed though.
Did you buy it from a very large person?

Hahahahaahhahahahah

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 05:03 AM   #20871
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Don't know who had it before me, but honestly I suspect so. On the drivers seat, back little brackets for raising/lowering were literally severed in two. The front when I got it out was already welded. We ended up just weldding it until I oculd get a new set. (upgraded to heated leather that matched the interior. WOOWHO!) The bottom of the seat itself was all deformed, and the wiring that keeps the seat shape was also bad, like it was pressed down, and pushed out on all 4 sides at once. Couple that with the control arms worn a lot more on that side, ball joints and hubs. Do the math.

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #20872
zephyr80
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaitalia View Post
Just resIze them before you load them.....I have to do it to post pics too but its easy to do.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using JeepForum
Do you know how to do that on a phone? i don't have the conventional internet at my house

zephyr80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #20873
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03azwj View Post
Installed IRO U & LCA's today. WOW, drives great.
What degree of caster are you running?
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #20874
03azwj
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post

What degree of caster are you running?
Honestly I don't know. I had the shop do it and I lost the printout.
3" OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100, JKS adjustable trackbar, Moog SS, IRO UCA'S & LCA'S, 3/4" front and rear spacers, BFG M/T km LT255/75R17, JK Rubicon takeoffs, 8K HIDS Hi's & Lo's. full Rockford Fosgate set-up, blue l.e.d. interior, clumsy driver
03azwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #20875
fuzzy88
2004 WJ 

Finally go a free moment to install the steering stabilizer. Its amazing how tiny the stock one was.
fuzzy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #20876
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy88 View Post
Finally go a free moment to install the steering stabilizer. Its amazing how tiny the stock one was.
Sorry for probably stupid question I am new to all this but was does a steering stabilizer do thanks
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #20877
fuzzy88
2004 WJ 

It is a shock on your steering. It helps maintain control of the vehicle.
fuzzy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #20878
zephyr80
2000 WJ 

I am in the process of cleaning my k&n filter, i let it dry overnight and went to go and spray new oil on it, only to find that it was still wet. looks like she will be getting a day of rest.

zephyr80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #20879
theksmith
2003 WJ 

put another coat of paint on the roof rack
theksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #20880
Scurv14
2000 WJ 

Bought the fiance a jeep! 03' liberty but still a jeep. Painted mine and bought bigger shoes. Plus cb. Radio and antenna.
Scurv14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.