What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1270 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Get DBA Brake Rotors From ExtremeTerrain.com!Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 03-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #19036
03grndcherokee
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimmel
Cleaned mine up and mounted my new 90 dollar junkyard wheels!

If anyone in or around columbus ohio is interested in 5 silverblade 3's I have 5 for sale!
How much would you want for them?

Video with pics of my old truck.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33PdCP_-8U[/url]
03grndcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #19037
oaklyjeep10
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm

Very nice. Now get your seats upholstered to match with two tone leather design! I think what you did modernized the interior a lot. Now you got me wanting to do it
Yea I'm thinking black suede on the outside of the seats (since its already worn out some) and keep the middle the stock leather.
RCLAs | IRO 6.5" springs| Nitto Trail Grapplers 35s | Smitty built 8000 | Custom front Bumper | Complete sound system 2 12s | BTF cover and truss (rear) | Custom sliders | Flashpaq [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/dhalls-build-1508292/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/dhalls-build-1508292/[/URL]
oaklyjeep10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #19038
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieShep View Post
Took off the plastic part on the hatch that holds the plate lights and rear window popper, painted it black, and put it back on. I hate being broke.
Nothing wrong with being broke dude....theres a lot of us around at the moment! Anyhow some of my best mods and most ingenious repairs have been when I am potless..... and its amazing what you can learn to do when you can't afford to say someone else to do it. Anyway there are much worse things than being broke..... you could have to drive a Civic!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using JeepForum
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #19039
bergoff

Changed the trans fluid and filter. And didn't have the gasket surface clean enough and it's leaking. And ordered a cat back exhaust with a flowmaster 50 from Rusty's. I don't know what is holding up the stock crap.
bergoff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #19040
dsodko
2002 WJ 

Wj Hate being broke.

You think it's bad, try being retired and your wife has different ideas what to do with $$$.
Now the government screws us on taxes and the price of medical care sucks !
dsodko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #19041
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Got my Fawkes front shackles, can't mount them up til I get a step drill bit. And yes it came with pushpins for the bumper reinstallation
image-4172423190.jpg  

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #19042
1999wjlimited
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
Got my Fawkes front shackles, can't mount them up til I get a step drill bit. And yes it came with pushpins for the bumper reinstallation
I'll sell you the one I bought to install mine. It was pretty darn expensive for a one time use thing. I'd like to recoup some of the loss.
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #19043
rickcricket
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklyjeep10

Yea I'm thinking black suede on the outside of the seats (since its already worn out some) and keep the middle the stock leather.
I was thinking...why the hell do you have a pot handle cover over your e brake lever? Lol
rickcricket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #19044
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999wjlimited

I'll sell you the one I bought to install mine. It was pretty darn expensive for a one time use thing. I'd like to recoup some of the loss.
I'm hoping a cheap one from HF will do, they are only around $12

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #19045
oaklyjeep10
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcricket

I was thinking...why the hell do you have a pot handle cover over your e brake lever? Lol
Haha. A few of my friends put them on there gear shifter in the trucks back when we were in high school, that was the only place it would fit in the Cherokee. They came from chilies cuz we usually ate there every Friday night after the game. Just there for kicks lol.
RCLAs | IRO 6.5" springs| Nitto Trail Grapplers 35s | Smitty built 8000 | Custom front Bumper | Complete sound system 2 12s | BTF cover and truss (rear) | Custom sliders | Flashpaq [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/dhalls-build-1508292/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/dhalls-build-1508292/[/URL]
oaklyjeep10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #19046
Fawkes
WJ recovery gear

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
There's a HF step bit that costs around $5. I hate to admit it (not a fan of cheap Chinese tools), but it will work just fine for the application.

Click to order:
WJ Stand-Alone Shackle Tabs.
WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Kits.

Kris Fox
kfox@fawkesmfg.com
www.fawkesfab.com
Fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #19047
1999wjlimited
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ

Yeah mine was like 40 from lowes. We don't have any harbor freights around here and I needed it that day so I just got it from lowes. I've heard mixed things about the step drill bits from harbor freight though.
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #19048
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Haven't used a step drill yet, so I'll be sure and wear protection. If the $5 one doesn't work, I'll break down a find a nicer one. I know my dad has SO, but he's 3 hours away

Unread 03-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #19049
mrowaan
1999 WJ 

Changed my transfer case output seal and my rear pinion seal. The pinion seal did not want to come out, by I won.
Unread 03-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #19050
mrowaan
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01bluegrndchrke View Post
So this is what my wife did to our wj yesterday morning. Keep in mind she was wearing her seatbelt so she was able to walk away from this and come home to me again. The white grand cherokee tboned her causing the truck to roll and tumble into the woods. The vehicle who struck my wife causing this accident fled the scene. Hopefully my insurance company pays out for the hit and run
Sent from inside my 4.0
Glad she is okay, everything else can be replaced. So there were 3 vehicles involved in the wreck?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.