Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#23,004 ·
I assume almost all members have a smart phone that is capable of downloading apps. . .but everyone knows what happens when you assume yada yada. I have the forum app and have had almost no problems uploading photos from my phone. If I have a problem Im able to edit and resize the photo easily with my phone and submit. If you have a smart phone you gotta get the app. Hope this helps.

#23,006 ·
#23,007 ·
#23,008 ·
cr8zynelly said:
I assume almost all members have a smart phone that is capable of downloading apps. . .but everyone knows what happens when you assume yada yada. I have the forum app and have had almost no problems uploading photos from my phone. If I have a problem Im able to edit and resize the photo easily with my phone and submit. If you have a smart phone you gotta get the app. Hope this helps.
Was it forum runner??

#23,010 ·
I put this bad boy on today! Brand spankin' new Carolina driveshaft

Attachments

#23,014 ·
Was a good day...

Put the half doors on since I haven't seen rain in 10 days here in Cali. Unlike Ohio where its been raining almost every day.

Took it to get smogged and passed with with flying colors. after two hours of the guy looking at every single thing under the hood and asking questions about everything that was moved. LOL

Drove it all over Sacramento and the highway in 100F + temps and the guage stayed around 210. WHOOHOO!

Got the 6" + Jeep to fit into the garage by adjusting the up stop on the door a few inches higher. Yippee!

#23,018 ·
Jeepforum app via iPhone. Love the silver on silver btw.
Me too on the silver. It looks sharp.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

I have the jeepforum app on my phone. I just think it is a PIA that every time I want to upload a photo, I have to go into forum runner from my home screen and search for the jeep forum then I can upload a photo, when I have the jeep forum app on my home screen. Seems like they need a favorites link on forum runner.

#23,019 ·
I've never seen a Grand Cherokee with half doors like that before (I think those are more like 1/4 doors.. lol). Cool look, but are you just running them to technically be legal? They couldn't possibly serve any other function as far as keeping the interior dry or protecting you in an accident. I'm interested now