Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#22,827 ·
What's the lift/tire size on the silver Jeep? I have a silver Overland and that's just the right size for me.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
Thats my 04, 3 inch Iron Rock lift, OME trim spacers in the back, (just small 1/4 inch coil spacers), Bilstien shocks, Addco rear sway bar, Kevin's death wobble kit. Rubicon wheels and tires.

#22,829 ·
800mile/1300km roadtrip from Oslo, Bergen, Egersund, Oslo, thrue the mountains of west and south coast Norway to look at some 04 HO's.
Average 21mpg, not to bad if taken lift and bigger tires and curvy mountain roads into consideration.
Jeep handles great in curves and hills ;)

Attachments

#22,831 ·
SierraRipper said:
No driveshaft? Hahaha i was wondering how it was stuck!
Even with the driveshaft I think I would've been sol because my front right tire was dropped into a hole and my front frame rail was touching the ground. And I don't think my quadradrive works properly because I was only spinning my right back tire trying to get out

#22,832 ·
Finally fixed my rear rattle that was driving me nuts. Rear shock lower mount was wallowed out and the bolt was moving up and down. Welded a big washer to the mount and all is well for the first time since I bought the damn thing.

I also figured out the TRE at the pitman arm is shot and most likely what is causing my terribly vague steering. Lucky amazon has the parts on Prime!