Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#2,206 ·
im not afraid to admit i had to get pulled out by a full size bronco. TJ just didnt have enough weight to get my un stuck(friends cluch was smoking literally). but id like to see a vid of a wj pulling out such a big truck. i know dubs have weight and power but damb, i mean i can pull a tj out without any effort at all. but thats like a grown man pushing a 6 year old..lol.

#2,208 ·
Got my BB installed. Not bad to do, just over a hour and it was done!!

#2,209 ·
so its not the greatest of videos, but heres your proof

#2,212 ·
Its not that hard to pull people out. As long as you have good traction. You start pulling the stuck vehicle while they are also helping. Its not like your vehicle is dead lifting another vehicle.

#2,213 ·
Not today, but I pulled a 04 Chevy on 46" military tires out of a hole this past weekend, and felt quite victorious out of the whole deal lol, here's a pic for proof
I would!! looks like hes pulling you out lol. but great job reguardless
for real, looks like he is in his truck waiting for you to get in yours...annnd he's up hill...

#2,214 ·
for real, looks like he is in his truck waiting for you to get in yours...annnd he's up hill...
You might want to scroll, oh I don't know, 3 post up... There's a video. Granted he by no means was buried, but none the less was stuck and couldn't go forwards or backwards.

#2,215 ·
Yeah, why dis on your own kind? Go talk smack on the TJ forums or something. I mean... he thought it was cool and a good time. let it be, who cares after that. I think my WJ is bad A and to best of its class but I know tons of other WJs would kill mine...to each their own. Uglyducklyin drives a WJ good for him!

#2,217 ·
Put a new Alpine in the dash! Now to by pass the heater core that crapped out!

#2,219 ·
I need to do that too. I can't get the dang thing out! I'm afraid I'll break it off and have the other half fall into the valve cover.