Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#21,842 ·
Good week for the WJ. It got all 4 shocks, a new steering stabilizer and a JKS trac bar. Then this morning it got a new set of Falken Rocky Mountain ATS in the 265/70R17 size (31.6" tall). Pictures to come soon.

#21,851 ·
After cleaning my IAC and running half a bottle of SeaFoam through the brake booster last week, my engine was idling much better for a couple days. Unfortunately, the wildly variable idle came back.

I installed a new Delphi IAC today and it didn't help. A new Mopar TPS is on the way, so hopefully that will do the trick.

#21,855 ·
on thursday we had a big rain storm, after i got out of work there was (no joke) at least 2 inch puddle on my drivers side. i always thought it may have been my weatherstrip leaking, but today while it was raining i took it for a drive and saw rain coming in from under the dash...

then i notice my passenger seat wet and look up..

wtf jeep is leaking from everywhere

#21,858 ·
4x4Jeep said:
on thursday we had a big rain storm, after i got out of work there was (no joke) at least 2 inch puddle on my drivers side. i always thought it may have been my weatherstrip leaking, but today while it was raining i took it for a drive and saw rain coming in from under the dash...
http://s200.photobucket.com/user/ny89mike/media/IMG_6682_zpsdcd5d799.jpg.html

then i notice my passenger seat wet and look up..
http://s200.photobucket.com/user/ny89mike/media/IMG_6680_zps32927281.jpg.html

wtf jeep is leaking from everywhere
Lol check your window seal?!

#21,860 ·
Flushed power steering system fluid. Previous owner put ATF in. This was causing some serious groaning from the steering when I turned the wheel. It too four bottles of Castrol GT power steering fluid to flush all that crap out using the method of siphoning and replacing the old fluid. Fortunately, I had purchased a case of 12 bottles just for this event. Now the system is nice and quiet.