Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#21,284 ·
charleswilson90 said:
Yeah I know, pics or it didn't happen. I try to post pics of my stuff all the time but I don't know how to shrink the file so it will let it post
Yeah it sucks now my iPhone dose it on its own, in the Fourm settings, someone should do a write up on it

#21,288 ·
charleswilson90 said:
Yeah no welding required. Cut out the wheel well, cut the mounting flanges off your tank skid, slide it up and bolt it in. It takes a little more than that but those are the big steps. Took me about 4 hours total and maybe $25 total.
Yeah been reading write ups on it now,,,I really need to get my shop ready, their is so much work to do to the wj. Learning to fab is going to be the only way. my list just gets bigger and more expensive,,, and I blame this Fourm lol :)

#21,290 ·
charleswilson90 said:
Yeah my jeep projects are the cause of 90 percent of fights between the wife and I. I blame this forum for all of that too. If you want to learn to fab get an old jeep. Somehow I talked the wife into an old CJ5 a while back and that thing is where the torch and welder come into play.
Lol that is so funny I just started the old cj speech with the wife today ha ha looking to find a cj 7 I want a little longer wheel base :)

#21,295 ·
wjidaho said:
Yeah it sucks now my iPhone dose it on its own, in the Fourm settings, someone should do a write up on it
Get on the App Store and download the Jeep Forum App, that's what I use. Lets me post pictures.

#21,296 ·
gtg413i said:
^^^^ Jeeps are very funny and jealous- don't let the Misses drive it or something will go wrong. After my wife was driving it home when the engine seazed, she doesn't even like to ride in it anymore.
Or daughters. Something happens every time. The last time one of my girls drove it, the heat stayed on. I was pissed, because I had already fixed the blend doors with one of those kits. I decided to just unplug the battery, I had to clean posts any way (stealership always takes my felt washers when they work on my battery). After cleaning up battery and putting it back together, everything ran fine.

#21,298 ·
Putting Fawkes bull bar mounts and shackle tabs on with my new hunter bull bar and finally putting on spidertrax spacers. What are some good quality shackles to get next?