Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#2,081 ·
The trailer was empty, and the e-brakes were real good, so once I got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad.... of course, I kept my speed Grandma slow.
what were you pulling? length? weight? what was the tow rig?

#2,085 ·
Alright all y'alll are doin your fuel filters I might have to do mine. Is it something I could do in a parking lot on a nice day?? My idle is decent and my mileage is mehhh but the filters probably never been done before.

On a side note I cruised in my WJ today to go get parts from a junkyard, and there were only 2 wjs there and they were stripped :(

Good news is I found out about somebody who has a rolled WJ and I'm gunna head over tomorrow and snag some parts!!

#2,089 ·
look good! I thought they where the Unity Spotlights for a second (cop spot lights) I got all excited cuz im getting one today! Im pumped to get it installed!

#2,090 ·
look good! I thought they where the Unity Spotlights for a second (cop spot lights) I got all excited cuz im getting one today! Im pumped to get it installed!
Thanks man, I thought about the cop light but didn't wanna hack up the body just yet...

#2,095 ·
They do not interfere with the hood, and they are mounted to hood hinge. bracket is sandwiched between the hood and hinge.
I'll be using that same technique tomorrow! :)

#2,098 ·
Made some quick discos, put pto pins in my rear seats, changed my fuel filter/regulator, and changed my left rear window regulator and motor.

Attachments