Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#20,183 ·
Some one thought it would be funny to drop an old key in you car. I hate it when people screw with your head. My uncle worked in Detroit on the line years ago and the would drop an extra bolt in a door panel or some place else that would rattle in a while. They thought it was a a real hoot !

#20,184 ·
dsodko said:
Some one thought it would be funny to drop an old key in you car. I hate it when people screw with your head. My uncle worked in Detroit on the line years ago and the would drop an extra bolt in a door panel or some place else that would rattle in a while. They thought it was a a real hoot !
But it's been used a lot. So it's not a spare

Sent from my pocket calculator using a potato

#20,196 ·
lord-steezus said:
How did ya do the emblem?

Sent from my pocket calculator using a potato
Hair dryer and putty knife to peel em off. Then bought the w and j from advance auto. Rattle canned em black with krylon fusion gloss black. Then used adhesive spray to put em back on.

#20,198 ·
Made some curved chequer plate steps to fit on my factory steel side bars to stop my little boy slipping off them when he stands on them to get in when it rains! Pics to follow when I fit them as its midnight now and I have work tomorrow...well today!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using JeepForum

#20,200 ·
Drove it to the pick n pull and had a good day. 242HD, shifter, drive shaft, 2 heated/auto dim drivers mirrors, ZJ cargo net, ZJ tow hooks, Burlwood smokers kit w/heated seats, cubby w/heated seats, trailer harness, 2003 EVIC w/TPMS and gas door rubber stoppers.
you cleaned the place out