What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1004 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

UCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, Disc

Unread 11-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #15046
Scurv14
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ

Going for something like this?
Haha wow yeah exactly. Just grill is black and the insert Will be orange. Never seen one till then.

Scurv14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #15047
mattmc74
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLuKe View Post
Must be a helluva winter to have to change bushings lol....I'm glad I'm in SC, nothing harsh down here really.
LOL! Sometimes they get bad but they needed to be changed, it was my third set of crown bushings that blew out, they only seem to last 4 to 5 months.
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #15048
roadcrew
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk
Madderthanmax showed me how to pull AZC fault codes today, ended up with this:

43-Engine air temp bus message missing,
58-Engine coolant temp bus message missing,
59-Vehicle speed bus message missing,
60-Engine rpm bus message missing,
63-VIN number bus message missing.

AZC guru's pls Chime in!

Anyone? Know what this problem is related to? seems like a bunch of missing bus messages, where to start on this one?
Start by disco the battery. Start new. See how long for em to come back.
I had all sorts of bus messages. I think its something like a loose connector?
roadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #15049
03grndcherokee
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping

Hey, thats my neck of the woods.
I'm around half hour north of Dayton, and yes they are 5 by 5, he sent me pictures of each wheel and they all look brand new from the pics so we will see

Video with pics of my old truck.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33PdCP_-8U[/url]
03grndcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #15050
heffercow
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurv14 View Post
Got this to put on this week!
thats the same stuff I used to do this... granted its not a wj but it should give you and idea of the color once on.

99 wj limited, 4.7l, 2.5in. rustys springs, pro-comp es9000 shocks, black moabs, 255/70/17 hankook dynapro ATM RF10, still a work in progress

99wj laredo, 4.0l, previous work in progress, now just gathering dust in garage.
heffercow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #15051
RedlegWJ
1999 WJ 

Don't forget the confederate flag on top and "01" on the doors.
Gray 99 Laredo with '04 driveline wap. Tons of fun coming soon. Steel bumpers. 5 1/2" IRO coils, IRO adj. track bar. Rancho RS9000 Addco rear sway. 2"x.250" DOM long arms with johny joints. Custom A-arm with ball joint delete (J-joint). JK Moab wheels/ 33x 12.5 x 17 Cooper SST. Bushwacker Flares.
RedlegWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #15052
Scurv14
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegWJ
Lol
Scurv14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #15053
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcrew

Start by disco the battery. Start new. See how long for em to come back.
I had all sorts of bus messages. I think its something like a loose connector?
Had the batt discoed last weekend durring alarm install, but Will deff try, and also check for loose connector, thanks man.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #15054
heffercow
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegWJ View Post
I seriously thought about that initially

but most of the time the doors are off, and most people cant see the roof

99 wj limited, 4.7l, 2.5in. rustys springs, pro-comp es9000 shocks, black moabs, 255/70/17 hankook dynapro ATM RF10, still a work in progress

99wj laredo, 4.0l, previous work in progress, now just gathering dust in garage.
heffercow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #15055
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Past couple days I finish welded the gerry can holder, added the led plate light, and added a destaco latch to eliminate the rattles caused by the freeplay in the spring loaded pull pin latch. The destaco latch also provides a secondary stop just in case that pull pin comes loose or isnt seated correctly.

aside from maybe moving my cb antenna to the tire carrier, im finally finished adding things to it to make it how I want. Now its time for some monstaliner!
Unread 11-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #15056
LilLuKe
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ
Past couple days I finish welded the gerry can holder, added the led plate light, and added a destaco latch to eliminate the rattles caused by the freeplay in the spring loaded pull pin latch. The destaco latch also provides a secondary stop just in case that pull pin comes loose or isnt seated correctly.

aside from maybe moving my cb antenna to the tire carrier, im finally finished adding things to it to make it how I want. Now its time for some monstaliner!
Is it just me not seeing it right or is that rust all over that bumper? I'm on my phone so not a real good pic.
LilLuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #15057
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Is it just me not seeing it right or is that rust all over that bumper? I'm on my phone so not a real good pic.
thats just rust preventive primer. Monstaliner is next, just wanted to get all the welding done first.
Unread 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #15058
LilLuKe
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ

thats just rust preventive primer. Monstaliner is next, just wanted to get all the welding done first.
Oh ok I hear ya, lookin good...one of these days ill stop putting it off and build me some bumpers. I think I'm alright for now though.
LilLuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #15059
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:

Looks like primer.

-GCJEEPING's build/mod thread-IT'S A GREEN THING...
gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #15060
bigredhawkeye
2000 WJ 

Well I haven't been on this forum since semester started..Got to love triple majoring haha.

Anyways I just changed the Dub's oil today, and re-installed my carolina front driveshaft (had it off for awhile as I was troubleshooting some noise), now she is running good as new.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/2000-wj-build-cadets-budget-1374433/"]WJ Expedition Build Thread[/URL][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/114319-Planning-one-last-trip-(CO-UT-OR-WA-CAN-Alaska-etc-)-for-my-Dad-and-I"]My Travel Thread[/URL]
bigredhawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.