Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#2,963 ·
With the bumper cover on you can't even tell so it doesn't bother me that much. Seeing the picture reminds me of how much i need new headlights and fogs!
Yes that's true, but it's still whoever you bought it from hid the truth from you.

Yea new headlights are always nice. They sure make driving at night alot nicer. I have projector headlamps, stock foglamps and 55W HIDs in both headlamps fogs. Sure brightens up the road.

#2,966 ·
did it say it wasnt buckled? check the stupid connector under the driver seat. Otherwise are any of the door sensors triggering?

Today I took my WJ for a drive. Cleaned up the whole rear seat area and yeucky cup holders and also replaced a license plate bulb (walmart has good prices dont go to autozone!) because the old one broke to pieces by me just touching it... the glass must have degraded or something, weird. also replaced ash tray light, woop de doo lol. Cant wait till I get home soooo many mods to be done once I'm back in my workshop

#2,970 ·
got my new roof basket on last night and i took some pictures this morning!! (i was at work when amazon sent me a delivery confirmation text)..the extension isnt gunna be here untill the 10th... and i ordered light mounts off ebay so my lights will be mounted to the basket!!

#2,973 ·
You will be amazed at how capable the WJ is even in stock configuration and street tires.
Trust me I'm still in awe. My buddy came in his lifted tacoma, half the time he would refuse to follow me :rofl: ifs...:rolleyes:
I also watched an Izuzu try something i did, ended up popping a tire. I was nice and helped them change it. I'm waiting for my copilot to send me those pics. there are also a couple of videos too.

#2,975 ·
got my new roof basket on last night and i took some pictures this morning!! (i was at work when amazon sent me a delivery confirmation text)..the extension isnt gunna be here untill the 10th... and i ordered light mounts off ebay so my lights will be mounted to the basket!!
are those harbor freight 100 watters I see ;) I have a set I wanna throw on my WJ but I want a lightbar that can release quickly

#2,977 ·
Cleaned up the battery terminals and replaced the PCV valve. Removed the ski rack too. Nothing too fancy today. Lots to do in the near future though...hopefully I'm up to it all as I'm a total novice:

• spark plugs
  • front shocks
  • drop the pan on the transmission
  • new dash speakers
  • seafoam it

#2,980 ·
Got my windows redone with 20% on front and a 5% brow.

Replaced the rear rotors and brake pads nothing to hard took me about 20 min a wheels. Also found out my front left hub is bad so going to be looking into those soon not sure the brands for the WJ but I've usually gone timken on hubs.

Also I'm getting a popping sound when turning at slow speeds like into the drive way or just slow corners almost like a spring is popping. Did a dry park inspection nothing seemed out of the ordinary.