Wanted to thank the nice folks on the forum. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Wanted to thank the nice folks on the forum.

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
mpeterson77
2002 WJ 

Wanted to thank the nice folks on the forum.

Just wanted to thank the nice people on this board. Been a user for a year and due to the wealth of information available here never had to post. I just sold this vehicle. 2002, 3 inch IRO with 265/75/16's. Thanks to all the folks who have posted modifications/instructions. You helped make this vehicle one of my favorites!

mpeterson77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
Ravie
1999 WJ 

Why on earth would you have sold that??!
Unread 09-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
Panocha
1999 WJ 

Yes, thank you from me as well. Been viewing for about a year but just started posting. This forum is great so far. And nice Jeep btw
Panocha is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.