US vs European cars... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > US vs European cars...

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 03-09-2013, 05:02 AM   #16
Shaggs2Dope
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepd View Post

Okay, you win, But seriously, that's less rust than any other WJ I've seen around here. Mine has a bit more than average, but all the WJs I pass by have at least some body rust.

I bet the previous owner got some nice expensive undercoating done to make it last.
Almost all the wjs I see around here are really low on rust, I don't know why. Being a jeep town, we have Wrangler assembly plant that employs a lot of the people here, maybe people just take care of them better. Plus you really can't tell on a Laredo about the rocker panels without a real close look. But I looked around before I bought mine and was surprised on how little rust was on a lot of them. Now dodge rams around here are terribly rusty.lol. I've seen a few 06 and even 07 that had rust already.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.