turnsignal troubles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > turnsignal troubles

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
sparetire

turnsignal troubles

need help please 2000 gc drivers side turn signals (front&rear) do not work however the passenger side does as do the emergency flashers. all bulbs are good

sparetire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
narnwv

2000 WJ 

LH fuse??????????
narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
Dkpdream
2000 WJ 

Hi i had the same problem.

On mine the right turn indicator worked and also the hazard lights worked but the left indicator would work sometimes then not. More not. It was so annoying and people must of thought I was an arrogant driver not using my indicator…..The Jeep was still under warranty so I called the dealer they told me to bring it in. Sods law when I got there it worked perfectly so they looked at me funny as if I was a crazy dude and sent me on my way. 5 miles down the road and it stopped again so, I turned back only for the indicator to start working as I pulled on the forecourt of the dealer. Yet again they could find nothing. I took it back several times and every time i took the 30mile trip to take it back to the dealer it would work ok when I got there. So I called a guy I know who works for the Jeep dealer in the city. He told me it was the relay. The dealer changed the relay and the indicator has worked fine ever since.

Sorry for the long story but it looks like you have the same problem and the fix was a new flasher relay. Apparently difficult to get to somewhere under the dash on the driver’s side on right hand drive car.

Darren
Dkpdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
XjChris843
1997 XJ Cherokee 

change the blinker fluid.
97' XJ sport 4.0 - 8 inches of lift - full rusty skids - arb rear aussie front - 4.56 gears - 35X10.50 Interco Super Swamper SSRs- 16'' Cragar Soft 8 rims - wilderness roof rack - rustys steering box brace - rustys roll bar - rustys short arm intake - hack n tap SYE - YJ NP231J - trans cooler - tons of other stuff
XjChris843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2010, 06:59 AM   #5
emayer32
2002 WJ 

x2 on the relay very common problem
emayer32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.