Turning light upgrade. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Turning light upgrade.

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 05-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Turning light upgrade.

Want to upgrade My side turning light to match up with My new Spyder Halo projector headlights, foglights, led taillights and third brakelight.

Found this hella side turning led light, but just want to Ask If you guys knew about other options as well.
Want something clean, smoked lens led with amber light.....

Maybe cheaper, These Are about 30$ a piece.

image-326666303.png

R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Anyone, seems like you guys in US dont have the side mounted turning lights, is it only for export cars? You have to have it over here or the cops Go graaaaaazzzzzy.
Its also a Hole in the fenders If i decide to Take it away.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
WThorn
1999 WJ 

those style of lights are a Euro thing but kids and their ricers here add the Euro side markers to their junk
Unread 05-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
straty1987

cant you just put a led bulb in to match the color?
or is the bulb in the side marker housing
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #5
JayTY
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Anyone, seems like you guys in US dont have the side mounted turning lights, is it only for export cars? You have to have it over here or the cops Go graaaaaazzzzzy.
There seems to be more US vehicles with side turn lights in the last few years, although I notice most have them incorporated into the side mirrors, either in the housing or the mirror itself.

However, extra blinkers really don't matter much here, as most drivers don't use their regular blinkers anyways. For example, when turning off the highway from full speed and there is a fully loaded logging truck behind you, or at busy city intersections. But this same person will use blinkers when turning into their driveway in a quiet subdivision. I cannot figure out this mentality...

I always thought the side blinkers were cool, wouldn't mind adding them to my Laredo someday.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.