thanks to all for help with 60k service
New wj owner and did some service I have never done before, completed my 60k service and saved some big $$$$. Thank you to all for your help on all the questions I posted. Don't think I would have attemped somethings without this forum.
1) Removed front and rear diffs, installed lubelockers gaskets.
2) Removed tranny pan and installed new filter & reusable gasket (from dealer)
3) Replaced plugs and boots.
4) Replaced air filter.
5) Flushed power steering fluid.
6) Flushed brake fluid bleeding brakes.
7) Oil & filter
8) Replaced Serp belt
9) Change transfer case fluid
10) Lubed knuckles
Not 60k, but was needed.
Front pads & rotors.
Seafoam in gas tank, throttle body and crankcase (before changing oil).
Repaired vacuum leak, was throwing codes
Installed speed bleeders on rear calipers ( will do front in the summer).
replaced rusted muffler clamp.
Figured all of the above would have set me back $1,400 at the dealer.
2002 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 4.0
Last edited by noeffort; 03-29-2010 at 05:53 AM.