Tell me what lift to get!!#$^@! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Tell me what lift to get!!#$^@!

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
kneegrows
2002 WJ 

Tell me what lift to get!!#$^@!

I have an 02 WJ and ideally i would like to run 32's for the least amount of money. I have had alot of trouble deciding with all the different brands like KOR, OME, Rough Country, Teraflex, IRO, Zone, Rustys, etc. Let me know what to definately NOT get and let me know of any parts that would make the ride better. I personally like the stuff IRO makes but im open to new suggestions. DO NOT SUGGEST PLASTIC BB ****...

Also if anyone has pictures of their lifted WJ I would appreciate any posted pics.

thanks to all!!

kneegrows is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.