Submit your WJ pics *READ THE RULES PLEASE* - Page 58 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Submit your WJ pics *READ THE RULES PLEASE*

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Reply
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #856
enjoithis
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: port jefferson, ny
Posts: 47
[QUOTE=enjoithis;14406680]Big ol V8, 175k miles, going strong!
4" Long Arm Iron Rock Off Road
33x12.5" BFG A/T on 15x10" Soft 8

Adding some more recent pics of mine. Since last time I've ventured off into some real wheeling and earned some trail rash on both sides down the doors. I've also trimmed the fenders back about 1.5" in the front, and reattached the front bumper for street use.


Grand Cherokee - The mist after the storm by WhitbeckPhoto.com, on Flickr


Cove - Big Dogs Offroad by WhitbeckPhoto.com, on Flickr

enjoithis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #857
Mav-Jason
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greeley, CO
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by MallCrawlWJ View Post
Just finished my cladding, I think it came out pretty good
2.5" BB
RC Wheel Spacers
Stock Tires
Looks great! What did ya use?
__________________
Jay.

Black '99 WJ 4.0 Selec-Trac~ OME MDs w/ .75" Spacers, Bilseins, JKS ADJ. TB,
Moog SS, Moog HD TREs/ Sleeves, Ext Rear Links, 16x8 Ion Alloys, 32" BFG Wrangler Authorities
Mav-Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #858
MallCrawlWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toms River, NJ
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav-Jason View Post
Looks great! What did ya use?
Thanks! And I used Krylon Fusion for plastics, black gloss. Didn't do anything special, Just washed cladding with grease lightning, then taped it off and put 3 coats on it.
__________________
03 WJ Laredo
2.5" BB
31" Falken Wild Peaks
16x8 "D" Window
MallCrawlWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #859
TimMcc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Waxhaw, NC
Posts: 97
Another 4" RC X lift. Just installed last weekend. Money well spent. Now time for a new front DS.

__________________
__________________________
01 Laredo 4.0, 4" RC X Lift, Aussie, JK Rubicons, 32's
TimMcc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #860
SwissJeepers
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
Went for a little drive in the fresh snow
image-1729973274.jpg

SwissJeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #861
braddf
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clinton, NC
Posts: 829
[quote=enjoithis;16838321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoithis View Post
Big ol V8, 175k miles, going strong!
4" Long Arm Iron Rock Off Road
33x12.5" BFG A/T on 15x10" Soft 8

Adding some more recent pics of mine. Since last time I've ventured off into some real wheeling and earned some trail rash on both sides down the doors. I've also trimmed the fenders back about 1.5" in the front, and reattached the front bumper for street use.


Grand Cherokee - The mist after the storm by WhitbeckPhoto.com, on Flickr


Cove - Big Dogs Offroad by WhitbeckPhoto.com, on Flickr
bad *** pictures I must say
__________________
Build thread: http://bit.ly/1puFzZm
Stock rims for sale: http://bit.ly/1kMw7k5
braddf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #862
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,095
Here is some updates to mine :-)

image-2400626809.jpg



image-3903785780.jpg



image-3070396789.jpg



image-1643493489.jpg
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #863
Jayybirdd
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMcc
Another 4" RC X lift. Just installed last weekend. Money well spent. Now time for a new front DS.
You're cladding looks good. Any tips on how you did it?
Jayybirdd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #864
wvracer821
Web Wheeler
 
wvracer821's Avatar
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
Posts: 1,008
its been a while since ive posted here
here is how she sits now.
future plans are 9" rear and HP44 front 5.38 gears
home built 4 link rear and 3 link front on 6.5" clayton coils
35s or 37s


__________________
DD: 2014 RAM 3500 Megacab Larmie 6.7L Cummins
Junk: 2000 WJ, 4.0L
Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1436556/
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/
wvracer821 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #865
AZWJ04
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 32
Wj

02 limited stock
image.jpg  
AZWJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #866
PAJeep6
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Williamsport, PA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZWJ04 View Post
02 limited stock
Awesome picture! How was the landing? Looks like it might be pretty smooth. Now I wanna go do that. Haha
__________________
02 Silverstone WJ Limited - 4.7 V8 | JK Moabs w/ 1.5" spacers | 265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires | 3" Powerstick chambered exhaust | 4" lift | IRO adj. trackbar | Rough Country 2.2 shocks | 6000k HIDs in the headlights and foglights | tinted tail lights | TJ gas filler bezel...
PAJeep6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #867
AZWJ04
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAJeep6 View Post
Awesome picture! How was the landing? Looks like it might be pretty smooth. Now I wanna go do that. Haha
That's one of my smaller jumps suspension is all stock and surprisingly smooth landing!
AZWJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #868
JeepNowski
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Paige, TX
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZWJ04 View Post
That's one of my smaller jumps suspension is all stock and surprisingly smooth landing!
Glad you said that b/c my wife is giving me crap b/c I want to give my WJ a 3" BB and she's giving me the riot act....."Murrr you just bought that darned thing and now you're wanting to lift it and put fat A/Ts on it" .

My concern was that the stock suspension might not be able to handle something like the pic you posted, but seeing the pic in action quells my fears because if I want to continue to be married to this beautiful lady.....I'd better bow down to her wishes LOL I can run 1 size bigger tires and leave it stock and for the trails I run I ought to be fine.......And of course if we get stuck on one of our date night 4wd outings and get stuck you know who is hooking up the tow straps LMAO
JeepNowski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #869
Gatzby
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
Posts: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNowski View Post

Glad you said that b/c my wife is giving me crap b/c I want to give my WJ a 3" BB and she's giving me the riot act....."Murrr you just bought that darned thing and now you're wanting to lift it and put fat A/Ts on it" .

My concern was that the stock suspension might not be able to handle something like the pic you posted, but seeing the pic in action quells my fears because if I want to continue to be married to this beautiful lady.....I'd better bow down to her wishes LOL I can run 1 size bigger tires and leave it stock and for the trails I run I ought to be fine.......And of course if we get stuck on one of our date night 4wd outings and get stuck you know who is hooking up the tow straps LMAO
Inb4 hate

I had a 3"bb on my wj and I loved it, everyone on the forum would talk it down and say how unsafe it was. I'm not saying it was safe, but heck I never had any problems with it. Good luck!
Gatzby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #870
MallCrawlWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toms River, NJ
Posts: 37
Just got the tires and rims installed
2.5" BB
265-70-16 Falken Wild Peaks
16x8 D Windows
photo-1.jpg   photo-2.jpg   photo-3.jpg   photo-4.jpg  
__________________
03 WJ Laredo
2.5" BB
31" Falken Wild Peaks
16x8 "D" Window
MallCrawlWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.