Steering Stabilizer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Steering Stabilizer

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
ejeep00
2003 WJ 

Wj Steering Stabilizer

Hey guys was wondering when the steering stabilizer should be changed out. I have 79k on the clock recently replaced all shocks in my 03 WJ thanks guys!

ejeep00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
zeekracing
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If you feel the steering wheel try to jerk out of your hands when you hit bump it maybe time to change it. That's the best way I can think of describing it. The steering stabilizer help control the bump steer. Hope this helps.
Unread 06-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
straty1987

i looked into this a while ago http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...stion-1216206/

going with the Moog Super Trail Boss SS over Rough Country 2.2 Series SS when i have more jeep money. can find it on ebay for $55 shipped part number SSD107
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.