Which Spidertrax spacer? WJ or JK? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Which Spidertrax spacer? WJ or JK?

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
hounddogman
2001 WJ 

Which Spidertrax spacer? WJ or JK?

I'm looking at putting Spidertrax on my WJ and they only list a 1-1/4" model but for the JK they have a 1-1/2". And just to complicate it ( or make it easier ) I'm running JK wheels. I was told by a JK guy that their wheels are not hub centric but I know that they are on on the WJ.

hounddogman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
JRobes
2004 WJ 

easy solution: email/call their customer service and ask about the hub-centricity of the ones you're looking at. if they fit the JK, they fit the WJ and vice-versa. both are 5x5 pattern.
Pearl Black 2004 Overland - OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100 shocks, JKS Quick Disco's, JKS Track Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Moog TRE's, K&N filter, Audio Aux Input, 10th Anniv. 2013 Rubi Rims, 32.1" BFG KM's, removable rear seat mod
JRobes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
jmarler25
2000 WJ 

Talk to Kolak. Will get you hooked up.
jmarler25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #4
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobes View Post
easy solution: email/call their customer service and ask about the hub-centricity of the ones you're looking at. if they fit the JK, they fit the WJ and vice-versa. both are 5x5 pattern.
Bolt pattern isn't the only factor. The hub size makes a difference too.

With that said, I have spidertrax 1.5" spacers that came off of a JK, on my WJ with JK Moab wheels. The JK spacers fit snugly around the hub on the WJ, and the JK wheels of course fit the spacers.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
hounddogman
2001 WJ 

Quote:
I have spidertrax 1.5" spacers that came off of a JK, on my WJ with JK Moab wheels. The JK spacers fit snugly around the hub on the WJ, and the JK wheels of course fit the spacers.
This is exactly the info I needed. Thanks. I did email spidertrax early today but no answer yet , probably tomorrow.
hounddogman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.