Hi Friends, I need your help!!
My Jeep (WJ - 2004)
I have a problem with the speedometer.
- start from 40 kph (24.8 mph).
- returns to 0 kph only when I remove the key contact.
- is a normal operation when accelerated, but as a starting point is 40 Kph.
- check both speed sensors in the transmission, disconnect both sensors, but the speedometer starting from 40 Kph !!
- perform the test board and runs correctly,ok.
- the ignition automatically give the marker is located in the 40 Kph
Please your help
Greetings from Chile