Sneak peak... pic of Bushwacker's NEW cut-out fender flares!! - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Sneak peak... pic of Bushwacker's NEW cut-out fender flares!!

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #841
3JsWJ
2003 WJ 

I noticed that too so I figured just buy the fronts and backs separate. Nobody can beat that price, even Kolak.

Unread 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #842
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

$510 to Cali....darng it.
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #843
JRobes
2004 WJ 

damn... guess i'm going to have to drop some serious cash for wheel/tire upgrades haha
Pearl Black 2004 Overland - OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100 shocks, JKS Quick Disco's, JKS Track Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Moog TRE's, K&N filter, Audio Aux Input, 10th Anniv. 2013 Rubi Rims, 32.1" BFG KM's, removable rear seat mod
JRobes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #844
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

Ok so the flares will definitely fix my rubbing when turning issue, but i dont think it will help my rubbing when flexed issue since they don't cut the top of the fender, anyone else have this problem and im not adding long bump stops or straps, is it possible to move the flare higher up on the fender?
Unread 03-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #845
lance-tek
2001 WJ 

They're still cheap on 4WD. I just checked getting the separate front and rear (not sure why but it's cheaper) and it will be $422.63 shipped to my door in Indiana (tax included). Shipping is free on the separate front and rear but it doesn't say that for the complete 4 wheel set... very odd

Anyway, I am really thinking about getting these as I too have some rust issues behind the passenger side rear door (I think this is common on WJs from the rear passenger seatbelt being left out to bang on the paint and scratch it all up but the driver never knows until it is too late).

Just gotta make the order now and then deal with the wrath of the wife later Of course my B-day is at the end of the month... Maybe she'll buy the B-day self gift idea
Unread 03-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #846
squire_wj

I wish they shipped to canada
squire_wj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #847
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

Thats good to hear, i haven't checked lately, an i have a 4wd about 40 mins from my house
Unread 03-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #848
lance-tek
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwarrior View Post
Thats good to hear, i haven't checked lately, an i have a 4wd about 40 mins from my house
I didn't even think about storefronts... they have one 22 miles from my house Maybe I'll just go there and pick them up instead of having them shipped
Unread 03-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #849
JRobes
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance-tek View Post
They're still cheap on 4WD. I just checked getting the separate front and rear (not sure why but it's cheaper) and it will be $422.63 shipped to my door in Indiana (tax included). Shipping is free on the separate front and rear but it doesn't say that for the complete 4 wheel set... very odd

Anyway, I am really thinking about getting these as I too have some rust issues behind the passenger side rear door (I think this is common on WJs from the rear passenger seatbelt being left out to bang on the paint and scratch it all up but the driver never knows until it is too late).

Just gotta make the order now and then deal with the wrath of the wife later Of course my B-day is at the end of the month... Maybe she'll buy the B-day self gift idea
I ordered them last weekend from 4wd.com when they had the St. Patricks day sale. When I added them individually to the cart it brought the price down to $390. with a 5% off coupon I found on google it got it down to $370. Then I'm going to use my Bushwacker gift packet $100 factory rebate for a final price of $270 shipped. I don't think I'll find a deal like that again in quite some time.
Pearl Black 2004 Overland - OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100 shocks, JKS Quick Disco's, JKS Track Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Moog TRE's, K&N filter, Audio Aux Input, 10th Anniv. 2013 Rubi Rims, 32.1" BFG KM's, removable rear seat mod
JRobes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #850
lance-tek
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobes View Post
I ordered them last weekend from 4wd.com when they had the St. Patricks day sale. When I added them individually to the cart it brought the price down to $390. with a 5% off coupon I found on google it got it down to $370. Then I'm going to use my Bushwacker gift packet $100 factory rebate for a final price of $270 shipped. I don't think I'll find a deal like that again in quite some time.

VERY nice... I just ordered my (at the ~$390 price). Hopefully I will be able to get them on before the end of April... Maybe I'll find a D44 in the meanwhile that I can get ready to swap out and up my wheel size a bit too...
Unread 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #851
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobes

Wow, I'd buy them for that price.

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #852
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance-tek

I didn't even think about storefronts... they have one 22 miles from my house Maybe I'll just go there and pick them up instead of having them shipped
The only thing is i'm afraid the pricing wont be the same in store, for the price tho i definitely want them but still cant decide, i need to trim a little more first and flex it out to see where the tires hit, im pretty sure im gonna rub the top
Unread 03-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #853
Umbrella
2006 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwarrior View Post
The only thing is i'm afraid the pricing wont be the same in store, for the price tho i definitely want them but still cant decide, i need to trim a little more first and flex it out to see where the tires hit, im pretty sure im gonna rub the top
Do they offer store pickup for online orders?

Might be able to lock in the price like that.

“If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!” Mae West
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #854
texlurch
2002 WJ 

Don't forget you'll pay sales tax for in store pickup. So if it's free shipping that's a better deal
The set of 4 came in a LARGE box, so that explains why it isn't free shipping.. sitting in my basement and still not sure they are going on.
Just don't like the way they hang out past the bumper in the front.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #855
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
don't forget you'll pay sales tax for in store pickup. So if it's free shipping that's a better deal
the set of 4 came in a large box, so that explains why it isn't free shipping.. Sitting in my basement and still not sure they are going on.
Just don't like the way they hang out past the bumper in the front.
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.