Sneak peak... pic of Bushwacker's NEW cut-out fender flares!! - Page 57 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #841 of 939 Old 03-18-2013, 04:13 PM
3JsWJ
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moon Twp
Posts: 287
I noticed that too so I figured just buy the fronts and backs separate. Nobody can beat that price, even Kolak.


04 WJ-4.7, 242HD, JK D44, JK HP30, 4" IRO, LSR Bumper, Warn M8000, 33" MTZ
03 WJ-SOLD
3JsWJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #842 of 939 Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM
PhantomWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IE
Posts: 3,796
$510 to Cali....darng it.
PhantomWJ is offline  
post #843 of 939 Old 03-18-2013, 08:44 PM
JRobes
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 514
Garage
damn... guess i'm going to have to drop some serious cash for wheel/tire upgrades haha

2004 WJ Overland, 4.7HO, Quadradrive, 3" OME HD/Bilstein lift
1999 Honda Magna VF750C
JRobes is offline  
post #844 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 04:18 PM
mustangwarrior
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 279
Ok so the flares will definitely fix my rubbing when turning issue, but i dont think it will help my rubbing when flexed issue since they don't cut the top of the fender, anyone else have this problem and im not adding long bump stops or straps, is it possible to move the flare higher up on the fender?

KCCO! -Nick
2001 Jeep WJ, I6, Select Trac, IRO 3", Cooper ST maxx 265-75, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher Wheels, Custom Tire carrier, 30" Seward LED Light bar, rear Aussie Locker
mustangwarrior is offline  
post #845 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 05:40 PM
lance-tek
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 272
They're still cheap on 4WD. I just checked getting the separate front and rear (not sure why but it's cheaper) and it will be $422.63 shipped to my door in Indiana (tax included). Shipping is free on the separate front and rear but it doesn't say that for the complete 4 wheel set... very odd

Anyway, I am really thinking about getting these as I too have some rust issues behind the passenger side rear door (I think this is common on WJs from the rear passenger seatbelt being left out to bang on the paint and scratch it all up but the driver never knows until it is too late).

Just gotta make the order now and then deal with the wrath of the wife later Of course my B-day is at the end of the month... Maybe she'll buy the B-day self gift idea

I will eagerly accept any advice or help I can get. | Built Not Bought # 736
lance-tek is offline  
post #846 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 05:51 PM
squire_wj
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 239
I wish they shipped to canada
squire_wj is offline  
post #847 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 06:03 PM
mustangwarrior
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 279
Thats good to hear, i haven't checked lately, an i have a 4wd about 40 mins from my house

KCCO! -Nick
2001 Jeep WJ, I6, Select Trac, IRO 3", Cooper ST maxx 265-75, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher Wheels, Custom Tire carrier, 30" Seward LED Light bar, rear Aussie Locker
mustangwarrior is offline  
post #848 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 06:08 PM
lance-tek
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwarrior View Post
Thats good to hear, i haven't checked lately, an i have a 4wd about 40 mins from my house
I didn't even think about storefronts... they have one 22 miles from my house Maybe I'll just go there and pick them up instead of having them shipped

I will eagerly accept any advice or help I can get. | Built Not Bought # 736
lance-tek is offline  
post #849 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 07:05 PM
JRobes
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 514
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance-tek View Post
They're still cheap on 4WD. I just checked getting the separate front and rear (not sure why but it's cheaper) and it will be $422.63 shipped to my door in Indiana (tax included). Shipping is free on the separate front and rear but it doesn't say that for the complete 4 wheel set... very odd

Anyway, I am really thinking about getting these as I too have some rust issues behind the passenger side rear door (I think this is common on WJs from the rear passenger seatbelt being left out to bang on the paint and scratch it all up but the driver never knows until it is too late).

Just gotta make the order now and then deal with the wrath of the wife later Of course my B-day is at the end of the month... Maybe she'll buy the B-day self gift idea
I ordered them last weekend from 4wd.com when they had the St. Patricks day sale. When I added them individually to the cart it brought the price down to $390. with a 5% off coupon I found on google it got it down to $370. Then I'm going to use my Bushwacker gift packet $100 factory rebate for a final price of $270 shipped. I don't think I'll find a deal like that again in quite some time.

2004 WJ Overland, 4.7HO, Quadradrive, 3" OME HD/Bilstein lift
1999 Honda Magna VF750C
JRobes is offline  
post #850 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 08:24 PM
lance-tek
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobes View Post
I ordered them last weekend from 4wd.com when they had the St. Patricks day sale. When I added them individually to the cart it brought the price down to $390. with a 5% off coupon I found on google it got it down to $370. Then I'm going to use my Bushwacker gift packet $100 factory rebate for a final price of $270 shipped. I don't think I'll find a deal like that again in quite some time.

VERY nice... I just ordered my (at the ~$390 price). Hopefully I will be able to get them on before the end of April... Maybe I'll find a D44 in the meanwhile that I can get ready to swap out and up my wheel size a bit too...

I will eagerly accept any advice or help I can get. | Built Not Bought # 736
lance-tek is offline  
post #851 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM
ZB_WJ
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Columbia
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobes

I ordered them last weekend from 4wd.com when they had the St. Patricks day sale. When I added them individually to the cart it brought the price down to $390. with a 5% off coupon I found on google it got it down to $370. Then I'm going to use my Bushwacker gift packet $100 factory rebate for a final price of $270 shipped. I don't think I'll find a deal like that again in quite some time.
Wow, I'd buy them for that price.

I think we all just need a beer. :cheers2: (courtesy of ChrisHager)

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline  
post #852 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 08:51 PM
mustangwarrior
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NE
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance-tek

I didn't even think about storefronts... they have one 22 miles from my house Maybe I'll just go there and pick them up instead of having them shipped
The only thing is i'm afraid the pricing wont be the same in store, for the price tho i definitely want them but still cant decide, i need to trim a little more first and flex it out to see where the tires hit, im pretty sure im gonna rub the top

KCCO! -Nick
2001 Jeep WJ, I6, Select Trac, IRO 3", Cooper ST maxx 265-75, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher Wheels, Custom Tire carrier, 30" Seward LED Light bar, rear Aussie Locker
mustangwarrior is offline  
post #853 of 939 Old 03-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Umbrella
Registered User
2006 XK Commander 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oscoda
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwarrior View Post
The only thing is i'm afraid the pricing wont be the same in store, for the price tho i definitely want them but still cant decide, i need to trim a little more first and flex it out to see where the tires hit, im pretty sure im gonna rub the top
Do they offer store pickup for online orders?

Might be able to lock in the price like that.

2006 XK 4.7 Limited

1995 XJ 4.0 Sport
Umbrella is offline  
post #854 of 939 Old 03-22-2013, 12:03 AM
texlurch
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lake George, CO
Posts: 1,668
Don't forget you'll pay sales tax for in store pickup. So if it's free shipping that's a better deal
The set of 4 came in a LARGE box, so that explains why it isn't free shipping.. sitting in my basement and still not sure they are going on.
Just don't like the way they hang out past the bumper in the front.

Just another old fart in a Jeep... watchout younguns!!!
RC LA, IRO 6 in springs, OTK, Bilsteins, Aussie, Eaton, RCV's, 242-SYE, hidden winch, JCR Stage 3, skidded and trussed & sleeved
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline  
post #855 of 939 Old 03-22-2013, 12:14 AM
PhantomWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: IE
Posts: 3,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
don't forget you'll pay sales tax for in store pickup. So if it's free shipping that's a better deal
the set of 4 came in a large box, so that explains why it isn't free shipping.. Sitting in my basement and still not sure they are going on.
Just don't like the way they hang out past the bumper in the front.
300
PhantomWJ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
wj fender flares jrwporkchop WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 13 03-29-2012 06:48 PM
fender flares? waterboy45661 WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 5 03-05-2012 06:25 PM
Wj Fender Flares???? SteelBlue_WJ WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 37 10-06-2011 02:25 PM
ZJ fender flares ......... icecool742 WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 4 06-09-2011 07:08 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome