Rola Rack with extension - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rola Rack with extension

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Smoked Style Hood Air DeflectorIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-22-2014, 06:44 AM   #1
EightEleven

Wj Rola Rack with extension

Anyone running the Rola Roof Rack w/18" extension with a moonroof?
I am wondering if that would require "modification" to not interfere with the moon roof hole.

EightEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #2
berndog67
2003 WJ 

without the extension u can still use the moon roof, with it u can only open it up like 1/2 to 3/4's of the way up, depends on how u mount it really, hit up the search forum function with the words: rola rack, there a quite a few guys on here that have them, and quite a few ways to mount them, getting a rola rack for myself soon and mount it sorta like theksmith did in this thread: http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...rack-for-my-WJ it seems to be the best way of doing it so far, also easily doubling the weight capacity over using the stock roof rack as a base
2003 WJ Overland, 4.7HO, D30 & D44A (1 tons going in now!), RC Long Arm, lifted 4" Front 6" Rear, RC 2.2 4" Shocks, JKS track bar, custom hi-steer, 35" Procomp M/T's on JK rims, beefed up Overland rock rails, custom skids and dif gaurds, Rugged Ridge 8500 synthetic winch in custom hidden mount
berndog67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:01 PM   #3
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Just get the model# 59504.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.