Road Noise??!!?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Road Noise??!!??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 10-10-2003, 12:03 AM   #1
scorpio31

Road Noise??!!??

Could someone give me a little advice please. I have a JGC 4.7 HO V8 4X4 Limited, it makes alot of noise from what I thought was the rear axle bearings when I get up above 50mph.
It settles back down but it is still audible, if I hit a bumpy surface the sound comes and goes again as the Jeeps suspension settles.
I went to my local Jeep dealer and he test drove it and said that the bearings were fine and that the noise comes from the tires, because they are slightly feathered or so he says..they look ok to me.
Has anybody else experienced anything like this...or does anyone have any advice for me?

scorpio31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.