Rim Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rim Question

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
cherokeegirl01
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Rim Question

I just bought a 2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo Summit edition a few months ago and it came with 20" chrome or gun metal? Amp rims on it. I want to sell them but cant find a comparison for pricing on them, but cant find them on the internet. Does anyone have any info about this brand? I think they were originally bought at Les Schwab. Thank you.

cherokeegirl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

You are actually in the wrong section, you should be in the WJ grand Cherokee section, I'm sure a mod will come and move this for you

College Student in Genetics, Jeeper and musician

- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to Jeepforum.
I moved this thead to the Grand Cherokee section of the forum where your fellow WJ drivers can best assist.
Enjoy the jeep.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

Vote for the Jurassic July Cherokee Of The Month!!!
chris87xj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
tuglife
2004 WJ 

If they're not stock then you may very well be the only Jeep on the road with those particular rims. Not a lot of guys on 20"s here. It's a non-specific to Jeep part. They sold them to any vehicle that could fit them most likely. Google is gonna be your best bet searching for the price/value of an aftermarket part. For OEM WJ parts. Wjjeeps.com is sorta the bible.
4.7 HO V8, K&N FIPK, Old Man Emu HD Springs, Bilstien 5100, 31" 255/70/17 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2, Black JK Moabs, Overland Rock Sliders, Tow Hooks, Westin Brush Guard, GTP Hood Vents, Mopar iPod Integration Kit
tuglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #5
tuglife
2004 WJ 

Also here is a link to all available factory wheel options for the WJ grand cherokee.

http://www.wjjeeps.com/wheels.htm

"Laredo Summit Edition"? Are you sure that's what it's called? I've owned Grand Cherokees since the 1995 ZJ and that's a new one on me, but hey, who knows.

If the wheels aren't on that page you're just as well asking on wheelforum.com (<don't think that's a thing) as you are here.
4.7 HO V8, K&N FIPK, Old Man Emu HD Springs, Bilstien 5100, 31" 255/70/17 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2, Black JK Moabs, Overland Rock Sliders, Tow Hooks, Westin Brush Guard, GTP Hood Vents, Mopar iPod Integration Kit
Unread 09-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #6
Ravie
1999 WJ 

I bet she means 2011. That's a 2011 special edition model.

from wiki:

"For the 2011 model year, the Grand Cherokee was offered in five trim levels: Laredo, Laredo X, Limited, Overland, and Overland Summit. The performance SRT-8 version returned for the 2012 model year."
Unread 09-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
tuglife
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravie
I bet she means 2011. That's a 2011 special edition model.

from wiki:

"For the 2011 model year, the Grand Cherokee was offered in five trim levels: Laredo, Laredo X, Limited, Overland, and Overland Summit. The performance SRT-8 version returned for the 2012 model year."
You're probably right. I was automatically thinking overland summit plus I've heard multiple people think the entire model is called Laredo.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.