Replacement fogs and driving lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Replacement fogs and driving lights

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-20-2004, 12:47 PM   #1
Stumpf2000

Replacement fogs and driving lights

Hello-

I am thinking of getting some replacment bulbs for my 03 Grand Laredo (something like the sylvania silverstar). Would anyone reccommend them or another brand? Do the driving lights have the straight or angles bulbs. The numbers are 9005XS and 9006XS

Also, are there bright white ones that replace the fogs? According to my manual, the fog lamps are "9040" but I cant seem to find those anywhere. Will another size/number work too?

Any tips or info would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.