replaced the oil pump sensor and nothing happen - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > replaced the oil pump sensor and nothing happen

Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic HalogFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Jeep Wrangler Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kits for 2007-20

Unread 06-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #1
b1stockton
2004 WJ 

replaced the oil pump sensor and nothing happen

At first the oil pressure was going up and down on my gauge so I replace the sensor and now it still does it but every now and then has anyone else had the problem???? I have a 04 wj 4.7L 4x4

b1stockton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
oldfamilyguy

Well it depends what you mean by going up and down, normal fluctuation or extreme like pegging at either end.
oldfamilyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014, 10:09 PM   #3
Jaspah
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfamilyguy View Post
Well it depends what you mean by going up and down, normal fluctuation or extreme like pegging at either end.
04s had the dummy gauges that were either 'OK' or '0', so this is quite strange... check to make sure battery connections are secure?
Jaspah is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.