removing glove box - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > removing glove box

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 01-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
4x4Jeep
2001 WJ 

removing glove box

anyone know how to remove the part that swings open? mine broke and i need to take it off to see what parts i need to buy. i already searched wjjeeps.com and didn't find anything. my Haynes book tells you how to do it, but no pics and it doesn't make sense.

4x4Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
thisguyhasadd2
2002 WJ 

it just pulls out its easy, twisting motion to start since there are 3 hinges that hold it, (up down up).
Colorado Jeep Club Member#259
thisguyhasadd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
dlundblad
2003 WJ 

When you open it all the way, youll notice that it hits some rubber bumpers. Pull those out and it will swing all the way down. Then like the ADD guy said there are the three hinges that you just pop off.
Plus a few other junkyard goodies...
dlundblad is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.