Recirc door repair - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Recirc door repair

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!

Unread 01-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
jeffrey1
2003 WJ 

Recirc door repair

Has any one used one of the kits where you do not have to remove the dash i only have 1 code 52 all my vents work and all my setting work. Blemdorstore has one to repair the Recirc. And so does Heatertreater Is one better then the other. Do you guys recommend doing the blem doors also or wait for them to break

jeffrey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2014, 11:29 AM   #2
greenwj
2004 WJ 

For the recirc door the "fix" is just to wire it open or closed. IMO, a coat hanger or long bolt is just as good. You basically just wire it to the plastic grate.
I put mine in the closed position because the AC is marginal anyway. Unfortunately that makes the defroster not work as well in the winter. I'm probably going to tear the dash out this summer and fix it correctly.
greenwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
jeffrey1
2003 WJ 

If you want the AC to work at its best you want it to be open ? And in the winter you want it to be closed ? Does any one have pictures
jeffrey1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.