rear glass defrost strip connector desolder - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > rear glass defrost strip connector desolder

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 02-07-2014, 08:51 AM   #16
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWF View Post
Thanks for this dude!
Your welcome

Unread 02-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #17
2000_limited
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double E View Post
I like that aluminum duct tape solution too. I got some recently and that stuff is tough... 3M makes what I got (Lowe's).
It would take a little cutting with small scissors and maybe more then one attempt but I think that's the path I would take first.
I use it on my model railroad layout instead of soldering the wires to the track or buildings. Have been doing it that way for about 5 years and no problems.
2000_limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #18
MadderThanMax

Unfortunately not available in UK unless you want to pay $100+ shipping costs...I look into this one..
MadderThanMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.