rear glass defrost strip connector desolder - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > rear glass defrost strip connector desolder

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-07-2014, 08:51 AM   #16
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWF View Post
Thanks for this dude!
Your welcome

Unread 02-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #17
2000_limited
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double E View Post
I like that aluminum duct tape solution too. I got some recently and that stuff is tough... 3M makes what I got (Lowe's).
It would take a little cutting with small scissors and maybe more then one attempt but I think that's the path I would take first.
I use it on my model railroad layout instead of soldering the wires to the track or buildings. Have been doing it that way for about 5 years and no problems.
2000_limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #18
MadderThanMax

Unfortunately not available in UK unless you want to pay $100+ shipping costs...I look into this one..
MadderThanMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.