Rear Bumper with tire carrier - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rear Bumper with tire carrier

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
Wup This
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Wj Rear Bumper with tire carrier

What are my options on a 2001 GC for a rear bumper and tire carrier?? KOR is a month out and I would like to get something a little sooner.

Unread 03-11-2011, 08:04 AM   #2
2sos
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wup This View Post
What are my options on a 2001 GC for a rear bumper and tire carrier?? KOR is a month out and I would like to get something a little sooner.
Although I'm not a huge fan of their rear bumper design her is a link to one that I have heard good things about.

http://www.tacticalarmorgroup.com/TA...7/Default.aspx
2sos is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.