Radio stop vocals??? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Radio stop vocals???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #16
ras2001wj
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by placoo12 View Post
HAHA i agree with this 'tard.
Enough to raise a post from the dead?

[SIZE="3"][B]2001 WJ Laredo 4.0[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][B]2" BB
245/75R16 [/B][/SIZE]
[B]
[COLOR="Red"]Ron [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Paul[/COLOR][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/B][COLOR="Blue"] 2012[/COLOR]
"Freedoms Popular"
ras2001wj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #17
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

There was a TSB on the radio in the 2004 Grand for no sound from the radio/cd. I had the dealer do it on mine a long time ago when it was still under warrenty.

I just checked the NTSHA web site looking for it and could not find it. It involved removing the radio and putting a piece of electrical tape over a vent area on the radio housing.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
chrism1367
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by impuresoul2k3 View Post
It could be the vocal rendering engine (VRE). Check the VRE thermostat and cooling system. The VRE and the Muffler bearings share the same cooling system (using headlight fluid as a coolant), maybe the muffler bearings are going bad, adding more heat which the VRE/bearing cooling system can't handle and causes the VRE to overheat. Did she mention at one point that everyone started sounding like Michael Jackson? That's one of the indicators that the VRE is getting too hot.
LOL you put too much thought into that sarcastic remark
chrism1367 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.