Quick advise needed on some tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Quick advise needed on some tires

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?

Unread 03-31-2014, 09:04 PM   #1
lvngtheJEEPlife
2001 WJ 

Quick advise needed on some tires

Quick and to the point, don't need BS or flaming, running a 2inch bds coil lift, and running if I remember 245/65 17s. Found a good deal on a set of back up tires, but they are 265/70 17. And as far as I remember, or can find, these won't fit. is that correct? Can't find the equation to figure out tire size either otherwise I probably would have answered my own question. Thanks!

Unread 03-31-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
MuddyWJ
2004 WJ 

They'll fit with some trimming. 31.5 " I think.
MuddyWJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 09:39 PM   #3
LarryDallas
2001 WJ 

Definite trimming. Also, spare won't fit in spare well. Lastly, if using stock rims you'll rub. If you got spacers to clear even more trimming would be needed.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.