possible new to me 01 grand cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > possible new to me 01 grand cherokee

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 04-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
wildride89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

possible new to me 01 grand cherokee

hello everybody i have some questions? right now im in the market for a used vehicle. I think that ive found the one its an 01 grand cherokee with 79k miles and its super clean for $6995 but i think i can get the guy down to 6k even. ive heard stories about the transmissions in these but ive heard good things also. im wondering what should i be looking for before making a purchase help me out cherokee gurus please....thank you

wildride89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
ezflip
Theme Park Dinosaur Head

2002 WJ 

Gonna need more info about it. Is it a lerado or limited. V8 or I6. What transfer case?

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

KCCO
ezflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
wildride89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

sorry the only info i have right now is that i know its a laredo ill find out more then i guess ill try back thanks
wildride89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #4
LordHobbit
1993 ZJ 

There is one thing you need to be aware of. Smiles. You won't be able to get rid of them. might as well give up now.

Isn't red the only color a vehicle should be?
If at first you don't succeed, use more speed.
LordHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.