Please Help with Track Bar ... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Please Help with Track Bar ...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts

Unread 05-03-2013, 02:53 AM   #1
Morphine

Please Help with Track Bar ...

Hello Guys,i need help my Brain is out of order now

In my WJ i have install the RC RCX 4" with no Adjustable Trackbar..i have the Bracket install in front !!
I read here that is an problem because the screew will always lose.
what do you thing when i welding the bracket on the trackbar holder ????
This is okay ???
Backround why my Brain is off..i want to save a litlle money because the Build whas expensive enough,but i donīt will make mistakes on the last time before the jeep go out of the street

i have to look for an Trackbar from RC this cost 180 € but the JKS 196€ so i will buy the JKS thats clear...
but,i have install 3 years ago an JKS on my old WJ and i have the problem with the holder how many other here too with noise and lose Trackbar on the Frame side.

i told my friend where i will buy the JKS,there have an Jeep Service,about this problem with lose trackbar.
They didnīt hear nothing about this problem an there install more than 20 JKS Trackbars on WJīs with no problem and itīs always fix.
My Question,JKS have something change in the last Time to clear this problem ?? Or why they have no problem with the Trackbars ???

Sorry for my bad english..i hope you can understand what i meen

Morphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2013, 03:57 AM   #2
dino30
1999 WJ 

Use Red or Blue Lock Tight on the bolts , torque to spec and you shouldnt have a problem .. A friend of mine is running an AEV Lift kit (all relocation brackets ) We just installed a JKS adjustable track bar on the front . Now you may have to trim the axle side bracket to get it to work (we did) but after the install we torqued everything down using lock tight and havent had a problem .. He wheels this jeep every weekend and we have never had the brackets (or anything for that matter) loosen up ..
dino30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
Morphine

Thanks for your answer,i have to order now the JKS Trackbar and hope there ar not loose every Time :-)
Mo
Morphine is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.