plans changed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > plans changed

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 04-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
docster
2002 WJ 

plans changed

so i was collecting parts for a LA kit (kind of going for a dune runner thing). We bought the wife a new vehicle (2012 GMC Acadia Denali), and decided the Jeep needed to keep better road manners for towing the boat. So, my budget was cut by wife, and I sold most of my parts to local guy who said he would be documenting build on here, havent seen it yet tho.

Anyways, new plans are FatBobs 2.5" coils with cheapo shocks. Kept my cragers and tires. Going to finish the paint, going to build a tube bumper. It will most be a mall crawler and small lift, good tires to get me to my fishing hole!

my fun project is this! (not actual car, but what it will look like when done, and real reason my budget got cut, only allowed one toy i suppose.)

super_7_jpg_667x667_q100.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.