passenger power seat - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > passenger power seat

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 03-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
03CUSEWJ
2003 WJ 

passenger power seat

I want to install a power seat base in my WJ. Has anyone else done this? I dont believe there is a connector for it so do I jump into driverside power? I did a lil search of the forum, but didnt find anything.. Any input is welcome.

03CUSEWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
sprocket1200
2001 WJ 

I'd just jump to drivers power. when i installed power drivers side, i just found a live wire and spliced. just be careful of running both at the same time unless you know the fuse used and the draw of each seat.

good luck
sprocket1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #3
03CUSEWJ
2003 WJ 

thats probably what I will end up doing. Thanks!
03CUSEWJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.