Part time 4 wheel drive light on in dash - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Part time 4 wheel drive light on in dash

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
arcticz
2013 WK 

Wj Part time 4 wheel drive light on in dash

Hello all, a quick question. I have a 99 jeep gr cherokee 4.0. when i start up the jeep the amber light is on the dash for the part time 4 wheel drive even though i'm in 2 wheel drive. I have the select track on my gr cherokee. if i drive for about 10 minutes when it gets warmed up i can push it out of 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel then back to 2 wheel drive and the light goes off till i park it and start it back up again later. When i put it in 4 wheel drive the light goes off. just wondering if anybody might know why its doing this. My jeep gets stored during the summer and I mainly use it in the winter. I"m getting ready to take it out soon to clean it up and do a few things for winter but would like to be able to get that light off when its in 2 wheel drive. thank you for any help.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/99-jeep-gc-2-din-radio-1115656/
arcticz is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.